• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Other Forums you visit

Glocktalk.com, Bikeforums.net, SWMOsportbikes.com are about it, but I mainly lurk (though you could argue I do the same here).

My online home is the CP chatroom.

svtperformance.com, alabamracingscene.net, streetstangs.net, mach1registry.org, ls1tech.com, streetcarforums.com

If you can't tell, I really love cars. This is the only cigar forum I even go to. I figure why mess with the rest when CP is the best!

It is good to see what else everyone is into. I think it just helps us get to know each other a little bit better. THis and the home brew are teh only 2 forums I am active in. I also post sometimes in a forum for the brewing software I use, but only if I have a question about it.

Tim

I mainly post here and another forum dedicated to building poker tables, and I am more of a lurker at a few other poker & woodworking forums.

I come here mostly. I go to a friends board that a few of us just shoot the shit about whatever on. Visit CF but mostly just lurk there. Gixxer-forum.net but since my bike is in a bunch of pieces sitting in some junkyard I haven't been much lately lol. LS1tech.com cause I am still debating on if I want to replace my Z-28 or not. Few other random ones.

CP is for me, then in real life i play a chauffeur to my grandkids, baseball, school, and out for sasperillas. other then that i, lurk at Herfers Paradise and attend herfs all over the place. :D