• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Other than LCdH, any reputable shops?

Cigar Hound

Shaken, Not Stirred
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but does anyone know of any reputable cigar shops that are reputable in the Cabo San Lucas or San Juan del Cabo area? Also looking for cigar friendly bars and restaurants that anyone may have knowledge of. I'm taking my wife down there in a couple weeks for our 1st anniversary. Thanks for the help!

I sure do (that's me on my honeymoon enjoying an evening smoke at J & J Habanos).

LovabugsfavoriteplaceinCabo.jpg

This was my home away from home while on my honeymoon last year. My wife was pretty good about it, even though I frequented the place every day while in Cabo. Great place; good atomsphere and nice people plus VERY good coffee. Be careful in Cabo because there are a ton of other places that supposedly sell Habanos but look pretty shady. I never bothered with any of them and just kept going back to J & J Habanos.

I sure do (that's me on my honeymoon enjoying an evening smoke at J & J Habanos).

This was my home away from home while on my honeymoon last year. My wife was pretty good about it, even though I frequented the place every day while in Cabo. Great place; good atomsphere and nice people plus VERY good coffee. Be careful in Cabo because there are a ton of other places that supposedly sell Habanos but look pretty shady. I never bothered with any of them and just kept going back to J & J Habanos.

Thanks for the info. Where is J&J located? We're actually going to be staying in San Juan del Cabo, not far from Cabo San Lucas.

Oh boy, that I really can't help you with. I could find it if I was there, but giving someone directions is another story. It was past the port and close to what I believe they call the square. It's in the vicinity of Sammy Hagar's place, Cabo Wabo. If you just ask some folks when you're there, I'm sure they will point you where to go. There really isn't another place like this around so most locals should be able to point you where to go. Once I learned of the place and talked with people about the shop, most people knew exactly what I was talking about and where the shop was.

I'm sure I'll find it, THANKS! :)

Tell Pepe I said hello. ;)

Not that he would remember me, but he's a great guy who works there. I spent so much damn time at that shop I even had my wife take a pic of Pepe and me on our last visit to J & J's.

By the way, as you probably know, don't go expecting any deals because you definitely won't find any there (or in Cabo in general - it's gotten expensive). However, you will find a pretty good selection and a nice place to hang out and enjoy a smoke.

So Nick, you look like your about 6' 2"....am I close? ;)

McK

McK

McKenzie, the picture is a little deceiving (the store overhang was low). Take about 6" off your guess and you would be right on. :laugh:

Here is a pic inside J&J Habanos and you can see my man Pepe. My wife and I are looking forward to going back to Cabo in a couple of years. It's a fun place to vacation.

InHeavenattheCubanCigarShop2.jpg

McK

McKenzie, the picture is a little deceiving (the store overhang was low). Take about 6" off your guess and you would be right on. :laugh:

Here is a pic inside J&J Habanos and you can see my man Pepe. My wife and I are looking forward to going back to Cabo in a couple of years. It's a fun place to vacation.

InHeavenattheCubanCigarShop2.jpg

Lol...that's quite the Cheshire Cats grin you have! On vacation in the tropics and access to some of the best smokes in the world, I'll bet your still grinning!

McK