• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our New Edition

Irish

XXXL
Afternoon all,

It's been a while since I've been around, been super busy getting some home renovations done in preparation for our new son. Well, he decided to surprise us by showing up three weeks early! So, I give you Eric Matthew, born 4/11 @ 5:14PM, 6lbs. 6oz. 20" long:

IMG_4488.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4514.jpg

Mom and baby are doing very well, they checked out with the doc & came home yesterday afternoon. It's good to have them home and out of the hospital. :thumbs:

In celebration of Eric's arrival, how about a little contest. Let's keep it simple as I'm already tired from round the clock feedings: :laugh:

• Post a number between 000 and 999.
  • One guess per person
  • You're responsible for going through the thread to see if someone already picked your number. If 2 people guess the same number, the first unedited post wins
  • No edits, open to all, newbs and fogs alike.
  • Entries are valid until 7PM Friday.
The guess closest (high or low) to the NJ lotto pick 3 on Friday evening will get a nice little package of smokes. If we get 2 folks that are off by the same amount, we'll have a tie breaker between the two.

*Sorry this is only available to our local US brethren.

Did I win?

Congrats to you and your wife on the fine addition to your household!

Congrats on the new addition, now tell him to sleep so you can finish the house. :laugh:

My guess is 819

Congrats on the little one....get that kid into some ND gear!!!

Congratulations Matt! I wish you and your family all the best! My guess is 777...JACKPOT!