• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our second baby is on the way....

haguc

Our family of three is going to become a family of four! Yesterday afternoon we had an ultrasound and were able to determine the sex of the baby. So, in celebration I am going to have a little contest open to anyone who may be interested.

I am looking for guesses on both the due date and the sex of the baby. Not many clues obviously have been given so far and I am pretty sure I haven't posted about this in the past. The contest will be open until midnight on Thursday. Feel free to make one guess per person per day. The closest person to guess the correct due date will receive a fiver of smokes. If that person guesses the right sex then I will toss in a bonus stick. I don't have any crazy premium sticks so don't be expecting any Opus or Anejo's, but I will do the best that I can and hopefully you will enjoy them!

Let's see some guesses and good luck!

**Edit to fix the second part of the contest.. my bad.. :)

I'll guess January 12th. It will be a boy and he will grow up to be a Steelers fan. :sign:

Oliva Series "O" for the cigars.

Thanks for the contest and congrats!!!

Feb 23 2010. Girl..

DPG Blue label

Congrats on the addition

Brian

Firts of all Congrats to you and your family. Whatever the sex I hope the both baby and mom are safe and healthy!!

Guess:
Baby girl
February 25 2010

For the cigars I am going to grab some out of my stash.. I'll check with the winner to determine taste preference or cigar preference and make something that fits your taste....

I'll guess January 12th. It will be a boy and he will grow up to be a Steelers fan. :sign:

Oliva Series "O" for the cigars.

Thanks for the contest and congrats!!!

This vote may be disqualified for the blasphemy of what the child may grow up to become! :whistling:

Haguc you should edit the first post you did say if someone guesse the correct "smokes" you will toss in an extra.
whistling.gif

Little typo in the first post.. fixed it for the future reference on second part of contest being guessing the correct sex! Good luck!

Congratulations brother.

Lets say February 9th 2010 and I think it will be a girl. Good luck to everyone, and congrats to dad one more time.

haguc...

Congratulations to you and your wife. I'm sure this is old hat to you by now, but exciting nonetheless. Thanks for having this contest. My guess would be a boy, born on Janury 8th.

I'll go with January 20th and I'll say boy! Congrats bro! :thumbs:

I'll say Feb 1, 2010. A boy!

Thanks for the contest! We are guessing the due date and not date of birth, right?

Thanks for the contest.

I'll guess February 14, girl.

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! lol

I'll say Feb 1, 2010. A boy!

Thanks for the contest! We are guessing the due date and not date of birth, right?

The guess is for the due date and not actual birth date! :thumbs: I would forget about it that far from now...

Congrats and and best wishes to you and the family!
thumbs-up.gif