• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Out Going Round Two

Smoking Mex

Fuma Lo Que Te Gusta
DC# 0305 1720 0001 6370 0058

DC# 0305 1720 0001 6370 0065

DC# 0305 1720 0001 6370 0072

DC# 0305 1720 0001 6370 0096

Alright, who pissed off Adrian?!! :0

Nice X-mass cheer! :thumbs:

Nuclear winter has arrived.

Holy crap, a lot of kittens just died! ???

Are you bombing for the right reasons? :laugh:

Nice plays Adrian. :thumbs:

Jesus, man on a war path!

Well done bro! :thumbs:

It looks like someone ate thier Wheaties this week. Way to go Adrian........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Niko speaks the truth...last night, not to long after this was posted my wife and I went outside after hearing a commotion and found one of the neighborhood feral kittens had been picked off by the pack of three mean stray dogs that have been terrorizing the neighborhood (and continually alluding animal control). Luckily the other 2 kittens and their mother seem to have escaped this time...consider this a warning to all you posting DC#s.

Wonders what do I have to post to get the dogs taken care of next :whistling:

Niko speaks the truth...last night, not to long after this was posted my wife and I went outside after hearing a commotion and found one of the neighborhood feral kittens had been picked off by the pack of three mean stray dogs that have been terrorizing the neighborhood (and continually alluding animal control). Luckily the other 2 kittens and their mother seem to have escaped this time...consider this a warning to all you posting DC#s.

Wonders what do I have to post to get the dogs taken care of next :whistling:

*cough* *cough*

And don't forget to save the puppies, remember every time you post carnage thread a puppy dies.

puppyez2.jpg