• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Out of the Retail Business

MindRiot

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give everyone a update on what I have been up to and why I have not been posting lately. I sold my majority share of Silo Cigars to my business partner Paul last week, this had been in the works for months and it was finally completed. I guess when one door closes another opens because I am getting ready to launch my own cigar brand. The trademark is back and I am currently just waiting on a few pieces of critical documentation after that I will post here and hope to send a few samples out. A great friend and company are doing the production for me and he is a member of this board so I think you guys will enjoy the cigars because they are full body with some good spice. MSRP will be in the $5.00-$6.00 range and I am only going to open 1 or 2 retail stores per state at start. So if you want to see the madness around this project hit up www.facebook.com/chavetacigars or on twitter at chavetacigars.

Thanks Guys
Kevin

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give everyone a update on what I have been up to and why I have not been posting lately. I sold my majority share of Silo Cigars to my business partner Paul last week, this had been in the works for months and it was finally completed. I guess when one door closes another opens because I am getting ready to launch my own cigar brand. The trademark is back and I am currently just waiting on a few pieces of critical documentation after that I will post here and hope to send a few samples out. A great friend and company are doing the production for me and he is a member of this board so I think you guys will enjoy the cigars because they are full body with some good spice. MSRP will be in the $5.00-$6.00 range and I am only going to open 1 or 2 retail stores per state at start. So if you want to see the madness around this project hit up www.facebook.com/chavetacigars or on twitter at chavetacigars.

Thanks Guys
Kevin

Good luck on your new venture! Your cigar band looks nice. :thumbs:

Can't wait. Good luck.. Hope they are a hit.

Brian

Good for you following your dream Kevin! Best of luck with it and look forward to trying them out. Full with spice? Oh yeah, sounds like a hit already! :D

Congrats on the new adventure. I hope things go smoothly with your launch and the product tirns out to be all you hoped for.

I stopped in the shop when I was down in Knoxville. I think it was the day after a Pepin event. Good luck on the new venture.

Way to go for it Kevin. Thanks for the great service over the years

John

Best of luck and you know we'll be interested.

Wishing nothing but the best for you in this venture, Kevin. You always took great care of me when picking out smokes, so I'm sure these will be great. Keep us updated on where we can get them!

Best of luck in your new adventure. I like the brand name too.

Congratulations! Luck and weal in your new venture!

Full, with spice. Oh, yes. There's always room in the market for more of THAT. :thumbs:

~Boar

Sorry to hear you are leaving Silo, but it sounds like you have bigger and better things afoot.

Congrats and good luck.

Nope not regalo-ish at all. Brazilian Bahia Maduro wrapper. Dominican binder, Nicaraguan and Dominican filler. The wrappers are dark and oily :) hopefully people will like it and retail stores will support it.

Best of luck, Brother! Sounds great and can't wait to try them!

Congrats to you on your new venture. Sounds exciting, and I'm sure it is. Good luck to you...you ate livng the dream.

Congratulations, let me add my well wishes along with the rest of the guys!