• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Custom La Flor 08

Thanks Rick! I mean Brad! I mean Mr Balls! You smell like Rob's sausage....
I certainly do! By the way gang, lets clear up a misconception, there are NO '06s for sale at the Outlaw! The owner of the store has three and a half boxes but they are not for sale! I don't know what Scott was smoking when he told a few of you that we have them! If we had '06s we wouldn't have '06s because I would buy them all!!! Now I have quite a few of the '07s available and there might be a thread about those starting in a little bit!

:thumbs: Can't wait to try the new blend!
Not just a new blend...a whole new wrapper!

And what bastage said there were 06's left? I just about broke my desk with my jaw when i read that post!
Sorry,that would be me.I must have misunderstood what was said the last time I was at The Outlaw.If I had more than 1 of the 06's I would send you 1,but all I have is 1 and it's all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sign:

:thumbs: Can't wait to try the new blend!
Not just a new blend...a whole new wrapper!

And what bastage said there were 06's left? I just about broke my desk with my jaw when i read that post!
Sorry,that would be me.I must have misunderstood what was said the last time I was at The Outlaw.If I had more than 1 of the 06's I would send you 1,but all I have is 1 and it's all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sign:
it's cool bro. I still have half a box of the 06's :sign:

Thanks Rick! I mean Brad! I mean Mr Balls! You smell like Rob's sausage....
I certainly do! By the way gang, lets clear up a misconception, there are NO '06s for sale at the Outlaw! The owner of the store has three and a half boxes but they are not for sale! I don't know what Scott was smoking when he told a few of you that we have them! If we had '06s we wouldn't have '06s because I would buy them all!!! Now I have quite a few of the '07s available and there might be a thread about those starting in a little bit!

Sweet, you've got '06s for sale? PM sent! :laugh:

Here is a little look at the shelf full of the boxes ordered by the CP faithful.

DSC00399.jpg

Woohoo! One of those will be making its way over the pond to my awaiting humidor soon. I can't wait. :D

Have fun at the event to all those who can go!

BTW guys, just smoked my first one. Beware of the first 1/4th, cause they arent that great at the beginning but turn out to be one of the best cigars around.

It's worth the box. I'm kinda scared that I'm gonna smoke em all and not have any left. :laugh: