• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Packers/Giants Premium Fiver?

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
I'll give the Giants and 7 points to the first one that wants to take the bet. Post here because I'm going to be off the computer until tomorrow morning. Don't forget.....premium fiver on this!

If you wanted the Giants I'd be all over this but alas, we both want the Green and Gold to continue on.

I'll give the Giants and 7 points to the first one that wants to take the bet. Post here because I'm going to be off the computer until tomorrow morning. Don't forget.....premium fiver on this!

I'll be you huckleberry! :)

What a game, the momentum seems to be on Green Bay's side. After this game the Packers can go back to playing bad guys. :laugh: :cool:

Good game thus far. I wish I could go out and smoke a shorty during half, but it's like 15 out there. Though not as bad in Green Bay I guess :)

OVERTIME!!! Great game thus far, though the Packers have done nothing to win this one in the 4th.

I guess this means sack wins :)

Giants deserved it, plain and simple. Packers never looked liked they came to play.

OVERTIME!!! Great game thus far, though the Packers have done nothing to win this one in the 4th.

Thanks for the chance Jonsey, the Packers played a hell of a game. The Cold made playing football a tough nut. The Giants will have their hands full in Arizona. :thumbs:

gotta give it to my giants they wanted it and took it and the most exciting way

Both teams played impressive football, although the Packers seem to have had way too many penalties and turnovers, but a great game. I never would have thought it would come down to overtime like this.

I don't know about you guys, but I know work on Tuesday is gonna be great (and suck in some ways) for me seeing as how I work with a bunch of Giants haters/Packers fans.

Thanks for the chance Jonsey, the Packers played a hell of a game. The Cold made playing football a tough nut. The Giants will have their hands full in Arizona. :thumbs:
5'er to go out tomorrow Sack. Favre looked like the Favre of the lass couple years.....forcing the ball and throwing an interception instead of getting rid of it. Oh well.

No worries bro, there's more bets in the future. :thumbs: