• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Packers online herf

Baron Porthos

All for One and One for All
Reaction score
Packers Online Herf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an effort to rid the Green Bay Packers of their recent bad luck we must come together and do our part.
Sunday morning at 11:00am cst you will have to figure out your own time zone. I am asking Packer fans to light up either a CAO Brazilia (band colors matches team colors) or a cigar with green/yellow or green/gold band. Or to burn the Saints with an Exodus 1959(Black/Gold band). I hope this makes sense obviously I can't take another loss.

GO PACK GO

Baron Porthos said:
I am asking Packer fans to light up either a CAO Brazilia (band colors matches team colors) or a cigar with green/yellow or green/gold band. Or to burn the Saints with an Exodus 1959(Black/Gold band).
[snapback]234397[/snapback]​

May not help them but it's worth a try I guess. Question though. Aren't you also burning the Packers by lighting up cigars with their colors? After all, you are trying to "burn the Saints" with black/gold banded cigars. Just curious....

:p ;)

I just puked in my mouth.

On the upside, the Pack are the only reason why I can still watch the Vikes :)

:whistling:
mrjinglesusa said:
Baron Porthos said:
I am asking Packer fans to light up either a CAO Brazilia (band colors matches team colors) or a cigar with green/yellow or green/gold band. Or to burn the Saints with an Exodus 1959(Black/Gold band).
[snapback]234397[/snapback]​

May not help them but it's worth a try I guess. Question though. Aren't you also burning the Packers by lighting up cigars with their colors? After all, you are trying to "burn the Saints" with black/gold banded cigars. Just curious....

:p ;)
[snapback]234398[/snapback]​

No exact science to this. :whistling:

I don't know

Might as well. The Packers are getting SMOKED every week.

coventrycat86 said:
bfreebern said:
<---------
[snapback]234400[/snapback]​

At first I was saying "WTF?" but now that I've quoted your post, I can see what you were trying to do, arrow pointing at avatar.

GO PACKERS
[snapback]234925[/snapback]​

LMAO. Don't ever let anyone say you're slow Bill :sign:

bfreebern said:
coventrycat86 said:
bfreebern said:
<---------
[snapback]234400[/snapback]​

At first I was saying "WTF?" but now that I've quoted your post, I can see what you were trying to do, arrow pointing at avatar.

GO PACKERS
[snapback]234925[/snapback]​

LMAO. Don't ever let anyone say you're slow Bill :sign:
[snapback]234985[/snapback]​

LOL

MINI-FARVE_lge.jpg