• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PacNW Herf Thread - PICS..!

Damn Tom, looks like you are organizing one terrific herf. Wish that I had more vacation time so that I could fly out and visit my friends there. Everyone will get to see all of the hard work you and Lynn have put into the remodeling.

Guys - To be clear - I'm not nearly as worried about the "chipping in" part of things as I am making sure everyone has a good time. Hey, I've never done one of these before, so I'm depending on all your good ideas.

Let's figure out what everyone wants to do, and make it happen. I'm sure the dust will settle appropriately.... :thumbs:

Keep it coming, guys - B.B.S.

Having been to a few of these, I guarantee that everyone will have a good time just hanging out and smoking cigars. The fun is in meeting fellow BOTLs, sharing some stories and putting some faces to the names. :thumbs:

Damn Tom, looks like you are organizing one terrific herf. Wish that I had more vacation time so that I could fly out and visit my friends there. Everyone will get to see all of the hard work you and Lynn have put into the remodeling.
Lou - thanks for the nice thoughts. Sure would be great to have you here, but it is indeed a long way from your casa to mine. I'll burn a good one or three for you, to be sure... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Thought I'd top this..any new updates?

I have this nagging feeling the Idaho representation may have dwindled...how bout it boys?

Sorry gentlemen, I have an unscheduled work trip I have to make. Gone the 8th, not back till the 13th. I have to E&E this one.

Best,
Bill

I have this nagging feeling the Idaho representation may have dwindled...how bout it boys?
Update - let's do the Go / No-go commitments here and keep it in thread...

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Well... looks like I'm down to only 50% gang- I am coming but the Wifely Unit© is not.

WooHoo!!!! Where's the local strip club?!?!?!?
:laugh:

WooooHoooo...!!

Ok guys, let's firm this up - "Go / No-Go" time is now. Let me know if you're coming or not, and I'll edit the list at the top of the thread appropriately.

Sounds like fun already - :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

adding I'll be arriving early Saturday and leaving late Sunday - anyone wants to plan for some Sunday events I'm in. I'm not leaving till 9pm and I'm not above being poured onto the plane! :laugh:

Update - let's do the Go / No-go commitments here and keep it in thread...

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

BBS- I am still planning to come provided I have at least one travelling companion for the drive. Hawk is back east at the BBQ Herf right now, so I doubt you will hear for sure till he gets back next week and the dust settles. Cory hasn't mentioned for sure one way or the other yet to me. This very well could be down to the week or two prior for us to confirm. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.. ???

ok, last piece of the puzzle in in place- I have the time off from work.

Tickets purchased...
Time Off from work...
all I need now is for the 9th to arrive!

C'Mon all you Pac NorWesters- make plans to come!!! I dunno how many of these I can afford to do! :laugh:

hmmmmmm.... might have to check my schedule.....

i'm in, pm me if any of you are near puyallup/tacoma and need a ride. 1-2 spots available.

I will probably confirm about a week or so before... With xRanger out, and my S.O. on the ropes about headin' down, I might not have a way to get down there!!!

David

...come on, guys; if Swissy can get on an airplane.... :whistling:

Hope things work out - keep me posted.

Regards - B.B.S.

Screw 'em B.B.S.!
just more salmon, beer, cigars and naked dancing women for us!!

(ooops, did I say that out loud?)