• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padilla Commerorative Sampler @ CI

Jimmyhaze

Maduro Maniac
Hey All,

I saw this at CI and I bought one sample myself. Thought I would share this awesome deal with my B/SOTLs.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_wkly.asp

In recent years the Padilla brand has packed its trophy case full of 90+ ratings. More importantly, Ernesto Padilla has developed an intensely loyal following of diehards - guys who go berserk over flavorful boutique handmades. So I whipped a cocktail for you this week that's twelve parts Padilla and one part obnoxious CI discount. I'm doing it to stir the pot. But also to entice you to climb aboard the Padilla bandwagon: the Padilla Commemorative Sampler is yours for only $29.99.... 71% off normal retails. Dadgum, that's a nice price.

This Padilla 12-stick sampler is a fine collection. Sumptuous and chock full of 5"x50 Robustos, this sampler features four each of the 93-rated Signature 1932, the 93-rated Series '68, and the small-batch 1948. Each generates a luxuriously rich and complex bouquet of smooth, balanced flavors. If eventful, top-quality cigars on the medium to full-bodied end of the spectrum blow up your skirt then look no further. For $2.50 per cigar - remember, son, normal retails are $8+ apiece - add to cart and check out post haste.

The Padilla Commemorative Sampler includes 12 cigars:
4 - Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto (5" x 50)
4 - Padilla Series '68 Robusto (5" x 50)
4 - Padilla 1948 Robusto (5" x 50)

12 Padilla sensations for only $29.99. Buy now and save 71% or forever kick thyself.

Quantity is limited. Offer good while supplies last.

I just bought 2 of the samplers myself. I haven't had a Padilla before, but after reading a couple reviews from people here at CP, they seemed pretty good, especially for that price.

Buy 'em with a Joecigar and shipping is free.

Check out the Father days specials they have as well, I ordered the Oliva 10 cigar sampler along with the Padillas.