• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padilla Habano Burberry

I got a 5er of them they are ok, nothing exciting. Very cool looking, but if you are expecting it to be similar to a BTL or something along those lines you will mistaken.

nope its not all looks, it was tasty too me and my uncles smoked one on friday, lots of flavor
i picked this up on the joe's jamboliya

these are just cut wrappers glued on top of a natural cigar. major burn and construction problems with the 1 i had.

well i can tell you the two that we smoked burned great, only had to touch up once and that was towards the end. Had no unraveling issues either. Was the quality of the design 100% flawless...no, but for it being so intricut, they did a good job.
padillaphoto.jpg

padillaphoto2.jpg

sorry about pic quality but it is from my iphone

edited to fix pic's link

I just got my 5'er and smoked one. I thought the construction was OK and better than most "barber pole" cigars I have had. The striping of the multi-colored wrappers was not done was well as I had hoped but that was the only complaint. Smoked well with no burn issues or unravelling. Flavor was good and at $35 for the 5'er I cannot complain.

My only real complaint was that I had hoped that wrapper construction (striping) would have been done a little better. Otherwise I give it a 8/10.

if you are expecting it to be similar to a BTL or something along those lines you will mistaken.

Yes that is correct but you are also not paying BTL prices either so I would assume most would not be expecting that quality.

well i can tell you the two that we smoked burned great, only had to touch up once and that was towards the end. Had no unraveling issues either. Was the quality of the design 100% flawless...no, but for it being so intricut, they did a good job.
padillaphoto2.jpg
padillaphoto.jpg

sorry about pic quality but it is from my iphone
Pete those look cool you have to bring one by so I can take a look at them

golfclubs106.jpg

So looking through this thread, I got sucked into trying one as well. I bought it at CI in PA today while on a service call. As previously stated the construction was not great but not bad on mine either. The draw was perfect and the burn was real nice.
The ash was a darkish grey, smoke was plentiful from start to finish, but light.. The first inch I found to be very spicey. After the inch it was gone. Flavor started out ok. After 1.5" every fourth or fifth puff was harsh/bitter. I didn't really care for it, IMO was not worth the $8. The ash held on just over half of the smoke, of course it fell on my lap just I as I was gonna take a pic.

golfclubs103.jpg

golfclubs102.jpg

I tossed it shortly after this pick, too harsh...

I will say on a empty stomach, this had me feeling very buzzed and my 2 hr ride back to NJ not fun....5/10

Back