• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padilla Obsidian w/Padilla Hybrid

npedersen

20 Padilla Obsidian and a freebie of 20 Padilla Hybrid Robusto for only $99 from CI! That's a ton of smokes that have received great reviews and of course form Padilla they can't be bad!

I need a bigger humi! I'm learning that the holidays is the best time to stock up if you have room!

-Nick

Sorry about that, how about alittle attention to detail

from where...?
Chris

NM: found it. CI has it goin' down. This may be the time for... split buy!!!

The Padilla Obsidian is one of my favorites but the "deal" is so-so. I have pulled the trigger on 20 Obsidians from CI for 39.95 a couple of times, so 20 "free" Padilla Hybrids w/ the 20 Obsidians for 99 bucks isn't great, but that's still 40 quality cigars for a good price and if I didn't have many left from my previous buys, I'd probably do the deal.

Paul

Looks like this deal is up again. I've never seen Padillas this cheap which make me wary. Any feedback?

40 quality sticks for $100. They are not 1932's but they are tasty and it is a good deal IMHO. I have yet to have a poor Padilla.

Seth

Decent deal. Like was said before, the Obsidians can be had from time-to-time for $40 / 20. The Hybrids are a decent smoke. Kinda green when they're new, but pretty good for a cheap smoke after some down time. Since they don't make them anymore, and CI seems desperate to blow them out, I'm guessing they already have some time on them.

Looks like this deal is up again. I've never seen Padillas this cheap which make me wary. Any feedback?

Last year they had the Obsidian Toro and I got in on a bundle of 20 for something like $40 plus shipping. These were fantastic and unfortunately I only have one or two left.

Recently tey started offering the Obsidian Torp. I got in on these again buying a bundle for approximately the same price. Unfortunately I was not as impressed with the constructiona and flavor as the toros. Not sure if it is me or the cigar. Still a good cigar for the price I paid but the toros were much better IMHO.

As for the Hybrids ... I have some of these any they are just OK for me. I have given these to friends and everyone has enjoyed them.

- Jason

It looks like the consesous is that the obisidians are good but the Hybrids are ho hum. I think I'll wait for the obsidians to go on sale for $40.