• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADILLAA 6'8 ROBUSTO

I smoked one of these tonight as well that I got from a trade and this was a DAMN good cigar. I was highly impressed with the flavors this thing was putting out. If had been reviewing it blind I would have thought it was a fresh cuban...maybe a Partagas or a Bolivar. I will be picking up more of these very soon.

Now I have to dig through my humidor to revisit this stick as you have me curious. BTW, not to rag on you too much, but that was some funny stuff!
When I read it slow, I kind of stumbled...........but when I just ripped through it, IT ALL MADE SENSE :laugh:

Maybe because of this reason..........Linky

Drive safe.

Dave

I just happened to smoke one of these yesterday as well. I purchased a sampler from CP containing 1932, 1948, and 1968 Robustos.

The 68 I smoked today had some decent medium flavors, but tunneled horribly. I suspect the flavors would have been better with a decent burn.

I'll refrain from trying anymore, and keep them at 65% rh for a few weeks. We'll see if this is a recurring theme.

Dang, I thought this just happened, then saw that you dug up a 2 year old post. Funny regardless.

Happy birthday BeardofZeus. Still my favorite review of all time, not sure why this isn't pinned.

This is a great review. I wonder how our friend is doing these days. This cigar always makes me want to vomit when I smoke it. They always tunnel, burn hot, and taste acrid to me - and it's not my storage that's the problem. I may have got a bad batch or I may need to be loaded to appreciate it.

And I thought Kingantz was the review king! BoZ drunken analysis blew every other review I've ever read out of the water. :sign:

This thread makes me laugh every time I read it. :laugh: