• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millennium Maduro review

Ludwig said:
I will review more later but I had one before the game, and holy crap was it good!!! Thank you Moki!!!
wooohooo!!! Another one falls! :D

Definitely looking forward to your review!

I smoked half of the cigar on the way to my local smoke shop; I was on my way there to pick up a hydrometer for the humidor these babies came in. When I walked in, a few people sniffed the smell emanating from my smoked, and turned their heads in interest. One guy mentioned to me that the smoke smelled wonderful, and asked what it was -- and this was a pipe smoker. The smell of the smoke has a wonderfully rich, nutty, sweet aroma that's subtle yet quite distinctive. I ended up giving one of these to a guys who works at the smoke shop; I think he's going to have an special, enjoyable experience with it.

That was the experience I had with the 1926 (#6) and its amazingly aromatic smoke. I had never had a cigar with such wonderful smoke before.

Tomorrow I will be picking up a few millenium from my tabacconist ... he promises me a good price - we shall see. Ideally I will be getting 3 for myself - one to smoke at the first opportune moment ... the other 2 to be put away until the burth of my first grandchild - hopefully about 2 years away. (2 1926's have been put away for his wedding day July 10 2995!)

I guess I was watching the Olympic Closing Ceremonies TOO closely ???

That should be July 10, 2005

I should be so lucky as to be able to smoke them in 2995! But I don't expect to be much more than smoke myself at the time.

Your grandchild is gonna get married at 2? :0

Maybe you should try again. :p

Son - wedding - July 10, 2005

Grandchild ... hopefully at least 9 months past that!!!! :p

Fanasic review kudos to both of Andrew & Wade! I was such a pleasure to read such nicley descriptive review(s) that I decided to lit up my Padron 3000 in order to get in the mood while re-reading it all over & dreaming of scoring one of my own :0

This is one of those sticks that I didn't buy any extras of when they were "available" and now regret it. I guess I should learn my lesson this time and buy some Maduro 26 40th's while I can.

Moki, wk-mang - a million thanks for those great reviews. Moki, your comments on the pre-light aromas hit home for me. I remember the first fiver of some PAM64 torps I got and the aroma was really unique; I still remember holding them and trying to describe the unique smell. You did a great job.

The Padron "K" series (2000, 3000, etc.) in maduro are pretty much my "go to's" anymore, but I really like the maduro 64's / 26's....I can only imagine what these well aged Millenium smokes must be like.

Thanks again for the reviews - !! - B.B.S.

Man, first the fake f/s post and now this gets bumped?! Is there a freakin conspiracy around here to screw with my emeotions?! BAH! By the end of the week, I'll be trembling in the fetal position mumbling something about Don Kikis...

Just got around to reading this review. Very, very nice. Sounds like this cigar was well appreciated for the rare and precious gem that it was. Well done, Andrew.

Wilkey

Finding these things is about as easy as winning the lottery...one of the shops down in CO got some of them in a while back...they were gone within hours after putting them out, even at 30 bucks a pop. ONE of these days i will try one!!! :p

I want one...I want one! Moki, an arm and a leg? At this point, do you even have anymore? Please?

-Fetter