• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 #6

Wow, great deal. :thumbs: I've gone a bit crazy with my ordering the past week so I have to pass on these for now. Someone should jump on this - the nattys are pretty damn good. :love:

naiou175 said:
I would break out the backup credit card if they had boxes of the maddies.
[snapback]189155[/snapback]​

If they were maddies at below MSRP I doubt someone would post about it on here. :p

mrjinglesusa said:
naiou175 said:

If they were maddies at below MSRP I doubt someone would post about it on here. :p
[snapback]189162[/snapback]​
Good point, but I would still tell ya guys. Just cause I cant buy a box right now doesnt mean I cant spread the wealth. I believe all the positive energy you put out will eventually come back to you in some form or another. Plus they gals and guys here truely do make this the best cigar community on the net.

emodx said:
mrjinglesusa said:
naiou175 said:

Good point, but I would still tell ya guys. Just cause I cant buy a box right now doesnt mean I cant spread the wealth. I believe all the positive energy you put out will eventually come back to you in some form or another. Plus they gals and guys here truely do make this the best cigar community on the net.
[snapback]189197[/snapback]​

I know, I was kidding around. I would post here as well as long as I had my box ordered first (assuming I wanted one at the time). ;) In all honesty, although highly unlikely to happen, if someone found an internet site with OpusX boxes (or Anniversario Maduro boxes) for MSRP I highly doubt they would come here first to tell us about it before buying what they wanted. I could be wrong though (come on, someone prove me wrong)! :p

mrjinglesusa said:
emodx said:
mrjinglesusa said:
naiou175 said:

[snapback]189197[/snapback]​

I know, I was kidding around. I would post here as well as long as I had my box ordered first (assuming I wanted one at the time). ;) In all honesty, although highly unlikely to happen, if someone found an internet site with OpusX boxes (or Anniversario Maduro boxes) for MSRP I highly doubt they would come here first to tell us about it before buying what they wanted. I could be wrong though (come on, someone prove me wrong)! :p
[snapback]189216[/snapback]​
Oh, I would place my order first, then post it. LOL

naiou175 said:

Great price on these...I smoke these whenever I can find them and I think for this size only in the 1926 series that the Naturals are actually better than the maddies IMHO

mrjinglesusa said:
naiou175 said:

Well, I'll post it. The same link has a box of ANNIVERSARIO Principe Maduro for $170

Back