• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 maduro #35 or PAM Principe

JBL11183

Lurker
I just stopped at my B&M and grabbed a 5'er of each. I love both these cigars but never actually compared them back to back. I have about a half inch left on the 35 and it is sooo good. I was wondering what everyones feelings are on the both of them. They are very similar in size. I smoked my last Principe on Friday and thats what I intended on picking up. Lately they have been one of my favorites. But now after this 35 I might be thinking I like them better.

The #35 Maduro is in my opinion the most consistently great cigar I smoke.

Outstanding every time. There's nothing wrong with the Principe, I'm just a '26 fan over the PAM.

The #35 Maduro is in my opinion the most consistently great cigar I smoke.

Outstanding every time. There's nothing wrong with the Principe, I'm just a '26 fan over the PAM.

I think I am gonna have to agree, and at the same price I might have to put the PAM's to rest for a little.

***edited because the quote misfired

I don't think that I can say that I absolutely prefer one over the other.

I love 64 Maddies and 1926's. Sometimes I feel like one and not the other. My best advice is to buy both :D

Personally, I think PAMs are about the best cigar out there. The 26s are good, they just don't do it for me.

To each his own....I'm a professed Padron whore and love both, but to me, the #35 maduro is a much better smoke than the Principe. There's just something about the '26 blend that really does it for me.

Never a fan of the Padron x000 series, but the '26 is to die for... As da Brick stated, consistently great cigar.

I always have both on hand. Always.