• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON 1964 PRINCIPES Maduro & ROCKY PATEL 1990 VINTAGE TORPEDO

theginguy

Well I had my first Padron 64 today. :) :) ..... and it was Delicious! Awesome smoke. I have to say, I enjoyed the last quarter the most... I didn't want it to end. I was smoking it on my front porch and my neighbor walked by. He must have thought I was smoking a blunt the way I was pinching it. :) I singed my finger and my mouth smoking it down to the nub. Very very smooth and mild.

I also smoked another RP 1990 today and equally as yummy. I literally could just slice that cigar up and put it on top of a salad and eat it. My only complaint about the RP vintage 90 is that it smokes a little too fast, I wish it would last just a little bit longer. I'll have to try the 60. I also really want to try the Decade now.

Anyway.... I'm starting to find a few cigars I'm really falling in love with. :) I'm also digging the Nub Cameroon a lot also as a morning smoke with coffee. Really really good.

I was gifted a PAM by another BOTL on here and had bought two of the RP1990s myself. These are two of my current favorites as well. The decade is definitely worth trying as well as the edge from RP. Equally just as yummy. I am currently in the works for my first NUB cameroon. Speaking of which I need to get a MO out tomorrow on that. Congrats on finding a few sticks you enjoy.

Well I had my first Padron 64 today. :) :) ..... and it was Delicious! Awesome smoke. I have to say, I enjoyed the last quarter the most... I didn't want it to end. I was smoking it on my front porch and my neighbor walked by. He must have thought I was smoking a blunt the way I was pinching it. :) I singed my finger and my mouth smoking it down to the nub. Very very smooth and mild.

I also smoked another RP 1990 today and equally as yummy. I literally could just slice that cigar up and put it on top of a salad and eat it. My only complaint about the RP vintage 90 is that it smokes a little too fast, I wish it would last just a little bit longer. I'll have to try the 60. I also really want to try the Decade now.

Anyway.... I'm starting to find a few cigars I'm really falling in love with. :) I'm also digging the Nub Cameroon a lot also as a morning smoke with coffee. Really really good.

Use a toothpick to avoid burning your fingers.

Linky

I've had both and the nub cameroon, that was great imo as well. Whopper good to see you around!