• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 40th Anniversary

gmiranda33

Padron 40th Anniversary Natural $425! :blush:

This box goes to the first person who calls me at

305-412-0720.

Gabriel - Sabor Havana Cigars

Is it just my eyes or did the price on these just increase from $400 to $425? ???

I've been out of corporate sales for a while, so I might be a little rusty. However, I thought that when people aren't biting on what you're selling, the idea is lowering the price in an effort to entice them a bit, not raise it. :whistling:

Guys if you see my earlier post in response to lee, the item sold out. I had to edit the post incase there are any spies so word doesnt get back to the factory. That way I can keep on offering you guys these specials.

Guys if you see my earlier post in response to lee, the item sold out. I had to edit the post incase there are any spies so word doesnt get back to the factory. That way I can keep on offering you guys these specials.

It looked like your response was regarding Maduros being sold out and spies reporting back to the factory?? Well, I'm definitely still confused (probably even more so) but I'll move on now.

Huh? These were Natural from the beginning and not Maduro. Bad form bro.

I did see someone logged on as "Padron Spy" earlier, but they thought jacking prices was wrong also ;) :sign:

spy3.gif