• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 50th. FWIW

Pugman1943

Just thought I would let you know the Padron 50th is available and in stock at: Bonitasmokeshop.com and selling singles for $25 each.

I ordered two myself and called to check, yes, they are in stock.

Crud, I called back and Eric is correct, these ARE NOT the 50th Anni sticks, the add is misleading. Me bad, again. I'm sorry for me, and you. Sure as heck ain't paying $100 for one freaking stick.

$25?

I've seen sites sell them for as much as $105 a pop.  A local tobaccanist by me is selling them for $50 a pop.

$25 sounds like a great deal!

At $25 these sound like they're the Padron Family Reserve No. 50 (5 x 54), not the Padron 50th Anniversary (6 1/2 x 50).  I've seen the actual 50th Anniversary cigars available at a couple places at around the $100 mark, getting some at $25 seems almost too good to be true.  Heck, the $50 price tag Mattster mentioned seems like a really great price.  

Just checked. It is the FR 50 years not the 50th anniversary.

Yeah, it looks like the 50th humidor is up for pre-order at $5300, I didn't see any singles available online.