• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Anniversio "A"

Nope, that IP is from La Crosse, MN. I am guessing that our military vet. in question live on the East side of town, maybe near the Forest Hills Golf Course?

edit: You wouldn't happen to live near Bliss Rd, or Milson Ct, would you? :D

Damn deathwisher, you can run but you can't hide! :0 :laugh:

LaCrosse is in Wisconsin, I used to live there. Rochester, MN is 75 miles west of LaCrosse.

Edit:There is a La Crosse with the space is in MN just a dot on the map though......my bad.

Hmmm....let me go out on a limb and guess you live in or near ? Getting closer?

Wow I can't believe where this post went. I think some people handled this post very well. Others (deathwish) seem to have forgotten what being a gentleman is all about and how to discuss a topic like this one. Some of you guys are hysterical this was some realy good reading. :) Has deathwish been banned yet?

Well, based on the coordinates I have, I am going to have to guess we are dealing with Kenneth Kresky.

Does the name ring a bell anyone? Keep in mind this is only my educated guess...I am not 100% positve.

Either this or "dethwish" knows or is a neighbor or Mr. Kresky. I don't think that there would be too many Force Recon Marine memeber who have been injured while serving in the area. I think I could figure it out for sure with a few phone calls...but I really don't care enough.

There is nobody ever with the last name of "Kresky" in the Marine Corps that I can find.

Wow, a genuine Lvl 1 Drama Sturgeon!

You gotta love these fucktards that have nothing better to do than act tough and disrupt boards when they see adults acting all mature and stuff - nutty stuff like this must drive these batshit crazy assclowns out of their minds!

Holy shit Andrew ??? - I'll send you some nice sticks if you
keep my personal information hidden - OK? ;)

Brian

drew, I would gladly give you my address if you will come visit- just be sure you want to before you ask! Have you ever heard of proxy ROD- I will gladly give a box of perfection X #2s from 01' to anyone who can find me!!

Hint- I am the only cigar smoker in my class of 08
Hint #2- its a masters class in IS at William and Mary
remember IP's can be decieving

I hate liars and even more so liars who claim to be vets. Pure scum.

never said I was'nt a vet- just taking advantage of my vet benies- AVB! Your scaring me with your pinhead face

drew, I would gladly give you my address if you will come visit- just be sure you want to before you ask! Have you ever heard of proxy ROD- I will gladly give a box of perfection X #2s from 01' to anyone who can find me!!

Hint- I am the only cigar smoker in my class of 08
Hint #2- its a masters class in IS at William and Mary
remember IP's can be decieving

I highly doubt that IP is spoofed. :rolleyes:

For someone who is perusing a Master's degree, you have quite an intellect. Good luck. ;)

So, back to my original post. Why are you afraid to say who you are? You pretend to be the internet tough guy, but are afraid to state who you are.

dethwish is: 24.197.219.201 is 24-197-219-201.dhcp.roch.mn.charter.com

Do we have any disgruntled members from MN? Time to do some searching...

EDIT: Had wrong IP. Now it's correct.

Haha, oops...I had the right ISP, wrong Address. Ah well. I think we have seen the last of dethwish. :thumbs:

Why is it that when people who post on bulletin boards claim to be ex-military, it's always recon this or seal that. It's never "I did my hitch and was discharged. Didn't see any action outside of bootcamp."

Wilkey

I never said I was Recon or a SEAL :p

I was proud to be ADA, and I still am. :thumbs:

I know what you mean, Wilkey. I would be surprised if I heard a real SEAL offer that he was one in casual conversation. I can think of several who probably wouldn't tell you, even if you asked directly. When I see someone brag that he was SEAL, I put that up with the chance that the ISOM that your buddy brought you from Mexico is real. To this dethwish, thanks for serving. Oh, and thanks for entertaining us. I think you made Bill's day.

His email address is: crowdertc@comcast.net

It was also validated when he signed up back in August, which means he is a Comcast subscriber. IP address he signed up with was 24.118.208.52

His email address is: crowdertc@comcast.net

It was also validated when he signed up back in August, which means he is a Comcast subscriber. IP address he signed up with was 24.118.208.52

That IP appears to come from:
California.

edit: sorry, routed through Cali, but from Saint Paul, MN.

Now that's some scary chit.

BTW, what size BVD's does this guy wear, Drew? :D

Wilkey