• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON AT THE OUTLAW

What a great party!
Thanks to all of you CP'ers.
Didnt have much time to chat with you all.....sorry!
Pictures look great.

Friday night and Saturday were absolutly the best cigar days I've had in my life. I haven't been into it near as long as most of you guys, but OpusXKC got me started off just right, with a Principe Natural about a year and a half ago. I'd smoked cigars prior to that, but that was the day of my awakening. At the event I went through a Torpedo Nat, a 26 No 6 Nat, a 40th Anniversery Nat, a Principe (which I also got a great looking box of), and then a Magnum maddy. They were all amazing, of course. Cool thing was that Jorge was smoking a No. 6 Nat at the same time I was (coincidence), and then saw me lighting up my 40th and said "I've got to go and get one of those!" He came back a couple minutes later smoking a 40th maddy. Jorge is the coolest guy. I poured a couple of glasses of Glenmorangie for he and I and we sat there shooting the shit while Tony was in the corner having his 2 hour Millenigasm, which ended up in the nubbing war posted above. Freaking awesome day. My kick-ass Padron loving girlfriend came by for a couple hours and had a nice Exclusivo maddy with us, I got Jorge to sign the 26 sampler pack that I got her for her birthday, it was just amazing. Someone told me there were calender girls there, I didn't really notice ;) Too busy with the awesome smokes, the awesome food, the awesome friends, and my awesome girl. I'd been looking forward to, and saving money for, this event for about 6 months, and it was everything I knew it would be and more. If you are ever on the fence about making the trip to Outlaw for the Padron event, DO IT. You'll not regret it, priceless memories were made that day.

Friday night and Saturday were absolutly the best cigar days I've had in my life. I haven't been into it near as long as most of you guys, but OpusXKC got me started off just right, with a Principe Natural about a year and a half ago. I'd smoked cigars prior to that, but that was the day of my awakening. At the event I went through a Torpedo Nat, a 26 No 6 Nat, a 40th Anniversery Nat, a Principe (which I also got a great looking box of), and then a Magnum maddy. They were all amazing, of course. Cool thing was that Jorge was smoking a No. 6 Nat at the same time I was (coincidence), and then saw me lighting up my 40th and said "I've got to go and get one of those!" He came back a couple minutes later smoking a 40th maddy. Jorge is the coolest guy. I poured a couple of glasses of Glenmorangie for he and I and we sat there shooting the shit while Tony was in the corner having his 2 hour Millenigasm, which ended up in the nubbing war posted above. Freaking awesome day. My kick-ass Padron loving girlfriend came by for a couple hours and had a nice Exclusivo maddy with us, I got Jorge to sign the 26 sampler pack that I got her for her birthday, it was just amazing. Someone told me there were calender girls there, I didn't really notice ;) Too busy with the awesome smokes, the awesome food, the awesome friends, and my awesome girl. I'd been looking forward to, and saving money for, this event for about 6 months, and it was everything I knew it would be and more. If you are ever on the fence about making the trip to Outlaw for the Padron event, DO IT. You'll not regret it, priceless memories were made that day.

Nice post but just for reference...they are called paragraphs. Learn to use them :laugh: .

Sorry I missed all the fun :(

Cigar smoking was just not in the cards this last week as I was fighting off the sinus infection from hell! There is always next month and Pepin!

Cigar smoking was just not in the cards this last week as I was fighting off the sinus infection from hell! There is always next month and Pepin!

Sorry you couldn't make it Brian. You missed one hell of an event.

Sorry you couldn't make it Brian. You missed one hell of an event.
Yea no kidding. We missed you B. I wasn't the same without you. Guess we will have to hit the Peppin event running. Oh, damn the luck :laugh: .

Yea no kidding. We missed you B. I wasn't the same without you. Guess we will have to hit the Peppin event running. Oh, damn the luck :laugh: .

In my best soup Nazi voice: "No Pepin for you!"

Looks like a great event, guys! :thumbs:

nice job at poker billy, i was certain it'd be my game.

was a blast guys, i'll make sure to look you all up for pepin.

Safely back home in AK....

thanks to all again, and to those that did not go.. too bad! You missed one HELL of an event!!! I'll definitely make another in the future!

:thumbs:

Nice post but just for reference...they are called paragraphs. Learn to use them :laugh: .

Thats the way he talks, you of all people should now that Tony.
Welcome to the board "Drew"

More pics with scantily clad women please!

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Hey All,

I just wanted to post a quick note telling all the guys down at Outlaw, and the KC crew who helped make things flow....Wow I had a blast!!
Thanks for making a first timer feel at home. I look forward to doing more events down the road.

Simmsboard (Joe)

Hell, Joe, as of last night when I left the shop Swifty was still at the Outlaw! He saids omething about an out of control jungle gym project, the need for a good cigar and some poker. It was good to meet you! Hope you get a chance to come back down again.

More pics with scantily clad women please!

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!
Let's see here ... hmm ... oh, here you go:

Swissy with his favorite calendar girl hopeful. What a great use of fishing line. :thumbs:
gallery_1983_216_29309.jpg

Calendar girl hopeful in front of the Army vehicle:
gallery_1983_216_87237.jpg

gallery_1983_216_25898.jpg

gallery_1983_216_145068.jpg

gallery_1983_216_1454.jpg

gallery_1983_216_128582.jpg

Kendall, the owner, w/ a couple girls:
gallery_1983_216_29048.jpg

tkoepp w/ one of my favorites:
gallery_1983_216_89569.jpg

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

gallery_1983_216_29302.jpg

gallery_1983_216_54284.jpg

I can't tell .. is Smokyballs nervous because he is robbing the till, or the beautiful woman next to him, or is it because OutlawSP is goosing him?? Hmm...
gallery_1983_216_71690.jpg

Can you see the Toe? Not the ones w/ shoe polish silly ... LOL.
gallery_1983_216_29231.jpg

Yumm .. can you see why I like her?
gallery_1983_216_80185.jpg

Let's take a better look at that....
gallery_1983_216_24722.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Cory wheres one of my other favorites...? (hint .. cigar clevage)

Oh BTW.... Gotta LOVE THE TOE !!!

Cory wheres one of my other favorites...? (hint .. cigar clevage)

Oh BTW.... Gotta LOVE THE TOE !!!
Haven't cropped all the pictures yet. I haven't gotten to some of my favorites yet either. Have patience young grasshopper. :)

damn! i showed up after work around 2 and all the chicks from this last round of pictures were gone! why'd the best lookers come out early? :love:

So who got in free at the strip joint later that night?

Nice toe! Teal has a great ass!