• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Box discrepancy

saltypete

Hello, i have just posted in the intro forum and have a question about Padron cigars. I apologise if this has already been covered, but a search did not yield what i was after. I have recently purchased a couple of boxes of Padron 300 Maduros from a trusted source. The first box was labelled "Made in Honduras" whilst the second was labelled " Made in Nicaragua". The boxes are almost identical (slight variation in the hinges and clasp) and the Padron logos are the same except for the country of origin. Can anyone tell me the story behind all this? I have e mailed Padron but did not receive a reply. The cigars from both boxes are excellent and i can not taste a difference, but i am curious about why Padron make cigars in two countries.
Regards
Pete

....I have recently purchased a couple of boxes of Padron 300 Maduros from a trusted source......
If you bought two boxes of Padron 300 Maduros, your source can't be trusted.... :laugh:

My guess is that they are really 3000 maddies, correct?

I think Tigger hit the nail on the head here - B.B.S.

Thanks for that, it has cleared it up for me. Yeah they are 3000 maduros,sorry for not being clear.
Pete