• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Churchill Maduro with Age

txraddoc

Length/Ring: 6 7/8 x 46
Wrapper: Maduro
Strength: Full

I haven't smoked one of these in a long time and I am wondering why not? These have been in my humidor for almost three years and all I can say is wow!

The cigar is rough looking with prominent veins and a dark brown wrapper. I don't know if you can tell from the second picture but the cigar is actually a little bent! The draw is abosolutely perfect.

The flavor profile is typical excellent Padron. What do I get from this well aged cigar? No harshness. No bite. The taste is very clean. That is the most notable difference in the few cigars I've had with a little age.

The burn is razor sharp.

This is an excellent cigar. But after smoking many padrons, this is what I expect. And they never fail to deliver.

padronchurchillmaduro-1.jpg

padronchurchillmaduro-2.jpg

I was just thinking, if anybody out there would like a few of these to try, I'll send a couple to the first person who PMs me.

Yes! Good review. I had a nice stash of thes with several years on them. Had a wonderful dusting of crytals.
I thoroughly enjoyed every one of them. :thumbs:

Edit for several spelling errors. Please bear with me..I've been very ill.

Received the package and everything looks fantastic. The Padron Churchill's sure do look tasty and the hitchhikers are much appreciated and wont last long! :thumbs:

Very nice. I have yet to try a Padon X00 series with any age, but the regular ones I smoke are fantastic. :) Great restraint in letting em age!!

Don

Oh man, Padron Maduro cigars are some of the best.... I haven't had one because of the terrible weather around here and school, but man, once the weather clears up.... Mmm I can barely wait!