• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Millenium Maduro

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
I wanted to share my experience with all that have smoked one and with all who will smoke one. Ric,Scott and I got together this past Tuesday to celebrate Ric and my birthdays. We agreed to smoke one of our PMM (thanks moki :D ) that we received in moki's pass. Let me start off by saying this was hands down THE best cigar I have ever had!! Less stronger than the PM 1926 but still had the "Padron" taste. This cigar was great from the start. At first light , we knew we were in for a treat! This cigar had great flavor and burned awesome! Full,but smooth. Dark, but rich in flavor. This smoke was at least 7 years old by the end of it's life. I will be waiting patiently and anxiously looking foward to smoking its twin. An experience, and birthday to remember. :love:

Cool man, that's the whole reason for doing the pass -- I'm glad you got to enjoy it together!

According to what I've read, the tobacco was harvested and aged for 5 years, then rolled in 1999... so the tobacco itself is about 10 years old, and the cigars are about 5 years. Not bad for old leaf. ;)