• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Panatela

g-smoke

Silent but deadly
I received a five pack of Padron Panatelas the other day and decided to try one last night.

I don't see them mentioned too much so thought I'd post my quick impressions. They're long and skinny: a 38 RG and about 7 inches long. All that Padron flavor came through with a bit of a toasty bread taste as well. Enjoyed the smoke, maybe even a little too much as it started to get a little bitter and hot towards the last third. Defintely one to take slow and pace yourself, which I'm trying to get better at.

I liked it and recommend them if you're into the panatela/lancero shape. Next time I have one, I'll post some pics.

Gonna stop by the shop tommorrow and pick one or two up and give em a shot. I have been smokin the balls of the Padrons lately but never gave the panatela a shot. Thanks for the review.

I got these at cigarauctioneer.com. Not sure how often they pop up. But I do see that Famous sells them in their regular line up as well.

Yeah, these are great smokes and not often mentioned or as easily found as many of the other sizes!

Back