• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Question

Padron has a box recycling program. After your done with the cigars you send the box back to them. So some boxes out there are pretty old and there are collectors who collect them,

Padron has a box recycling program. After your done with the cigars you send the box back to them. So some boxes out there are pretty old and there are collectors who collect them,

I've never heard of this, and I'm fascinated to learn more about it. Do you have a link to a collector's site or maybe a club I can join?

I give my boxes to the church lady next door, who happens to be a babe. Her Sunday school classes make all kinds of neat things out of them.

Doc.

Never would have guessed that. I wonder how you would date them.

Sooo, Doc, are you attending sunday school now with the hot teacher? :laugh:

I give my boxes to the church lady next door, who happens to be a babe. Her Sunday school classes make all kinds of neat things out of them.

Doc.

That, right there, is a great idea. Kids need to be exposed to things early in life. Sure, they need to learn about the good Lord and morals and whatnot but have you noticed how many kids only get "introduced" to smoking as a terrible bad thing? It's just a foreign thing many kids don't seem to get exposed to.

My 2nd grade daughter already had "health" unit which talked about "drugs" and what they are, etc, etc. Basically everything is bad for you. "Dad, did you know chocolate is a drug?" Yup, caffiene is a drug, blah, blah, blah. Don't smoke. Don't drink.

I had to explain to her while, yes, caffiene, nicotine, alcohol, etc are "drugs" consuming them in moderation is ok. She made the mistake of saying her dad smoked cigars from time to time and I can bet the teacher just about sent her to the principal's office. Luckily, she seemed to understand the "moderation is key" mentality I tried to teach. Funny how the teachers can't seem to do that.

BR

Don't have to. I get to watch her bent over her tomato plants.:p I can't begin to tell you how naive she is.

Doc.

Don't have to. I get to watch her bent over her tomato plants.:p I can't begin to tell you how naive she is.

Doc.

Shes not naive Doc. She just wants to show you her bad girl side. :sign:

You can date them with the slip of paper they include with every box....tells you the date and roller's name.

Hey Isy, the date on the slip of paper would be the date of the cigars right? IF they did the recycled box thing, that date of the old box probably wouldnt be located on the slip would it?

Hey Isy, the date on the slip of paper would be the date of the cigars right? IF they did the recycled box thing, that date probably wouldnt be located on the slip would it?

I'm guessing that if they recycled a box, they would include a new slip of paper with the new cigars, documenting the date and roller of those cigars. I just lays in there. It's not glued to the box.

Hey Isy, the date on the slip of paper would be the date of the cigars right? IF they did the recycled box thing, that date probably wouldnt be located on the slip would it?

I'm guessing that if they recycled a box, they would include a new slip of paper with the new cigars, documenting the date and roller of those cigars. I just lays in there. It's not glued to the box.

Right....If the old slip of paper is still in there, they'll throw it away and replace it with a new one.