• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron reserva millennium

lordlister

You can observe a lot by just watching
Were these ever released? Has anyone tried them? Were they any different from the millennium we got from 2000? Search has been my enemy on this one!

almost

Just like they've almost released this thing!

:(
Like Zarathushtra, I've emerged from the woods a decade later except I never found enlightenment. Glad to hear that they never made this release. I would have gone for it and I'm sure I would have regretted it (for the asking price that is). Good to hear from you guys ! I was planning on breaking my silence when CP started up the annual Vegas herf again. Maybe someday... In the meantime, perhaps I'll hit up the Buy/Sell room and try to hawk my dachshund named rocket to one of you suckers, I mean brothers

Like Zarathushtra, I've emerged from the woods a decade later except I never found enlightenment. Glad to hear that they never made this release. I would have gone for it and I'm sure I would have regretted it (for the asking price that is). Good to hear from you guys ! I was planning on breaking my silence when CP started up the annual Vegas herf again. Maybe someday...
I'm up for a Vegas herf!