• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Serie 1926 80th Maduro

Thanks Steve for the review that you added. I enjoyed it a lot. The 80th is far from my fave, but an excellent smoke. I still prefer the Opus Perfexion X and the GOD Carlito Churchill.

The Padron family is very passionate about making good cigars, and I think that passion comes out in all their lines.

My $0.02 on the 80th and 40th. I've found the 40th's to be very similar to the regular 1926 line. Little to no difference, in fact. With the 80th, you've got tobacco aged 8 years (?). The differences in that cigar are clearly pronounced. Then you have the Familia 44 Reserva, which has tobacco aged 10 years (?). That cigar will bring out the 'O' face within a couple drags.

Imagine, according to Jorge, they have tobacco that is nearing 15/20 years.

Love to try on. Maybe we can coerce Jorge out of a couple to try... Ha Ha...

Excellent review, Andy.

*kicks self for not buying a few of these at the last herf*

Andy, I wanted to thank you for this review. One of my local B&M's has these and I've been bouncing back and forth in my head about picking one up to try. It's definitely on the steep side, but my birthday is April 1st and I'm thinking it may be a nice present to myself. ;)