• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron serie 1926 no.9 maduro

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Today we had noon dismissal at school because of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. I figured today would be a good day to have lunch and then a good cigar since I probably won't be able to have one tomorrow. When I got to school I asked Gator if he was up for lunch and a little trip to the "office" (our local shop). He was a bit hesitant because he had to pack because he was leaving for the holiday, but then I reached into my bag and showed him the two Padron serie 1926 no.9 maduros I had. Needless to say, he ceased hesitating. Sure enough at about 12:05 his wife called and said she was home early and they could leave earlier than expected.

I had been thinking about that cigar since 7:30 when I put it in my bag. I wasn't about to let it go to waste. I had a nice sized lunch with my girlfriend and future inlaws and then I was off to enjoy my Padron. This is the second one I've had and let me say, UNBELIEVABLE. This is without a doubt my favorite domestic and definitely one of the top two or three cigars I've ever smoked.

Construction: Flawless as usual with high end Padrons.
Burn: Perfect.
Draw: Perfect.
Taste: Powerful yet smooth. Pleasant aftertaste that was not overwhelming.

The only cigar I've liked more than this one is a Cohiba Robusto that Joe.M. sent me not too long ago. I would really love to see what the Padron family could do if they could worked with Cuban Tobacco.

Definitely a cigar for special occasions that I look forward to having again.

Totally agree, I smoked one about a month ago after it had sat in my humi for about six months and it was one of the best smokes I have had.

These cigars are so hard to find. One day I will enjoy one as you have ricmac :thumbs:

my local shop has them but they are expensive...like $20+ each

Fast4Dr said:
my local shop has them but they are expensive...like $20+ each
hrrrm I might be interested at one even at that price....Any Opus? As I will be moving when my shop gets them in :(

Someone Help!!! :)