• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron - taking orders!

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
It's that time of the month again!

PM for pricing - this will be for boxes only - no fivers. If you want me to send you the pricing list - please add an email to PM.

There was a minimal price increase from last order so you can discard the old price list.

Payment is not accepted until I receive the order in case something does not get shipped. I accept CC, MO or personal check if I know
you.

Once I receive the order I will PM you.

All orders ship UPS to US destinations only, orders over $100.00 must be shipped insured - this protects you and me. Will also consider shipping to Canada via USPS - PM me to discuss if interested.

I will be calling the order in Friday

I think that covers most of the questions I get, if you have any other questions, PLMK.

Thank you!

Jim

Hey Jim, could you please PM me pricing list? Thanks!

Also, if anyone is on the fence about ordering, don't be. Jim has top notch service and his employees are great as well. :)

Thanks for the kind words and I'll be sure to pass them along to my staff.

If anyone else wants to order, I need to hear from you by this evening as I will be calling the order in first thing Friday.

Thank you!