• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PAM 1926 #9

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Great cigar, excellent construction, slightly loose draw for my liking, FANTASTIC flavor perfect burn, nice ash :thumbs:

Pricey but a GREAT cigar :thumbs:

On the cA rating scale:

Yeah, the only real downside to these cigars is the price; I think they have tremendous aging potential as well, based on their current profile. Goodah stuff!

I had my first 1926 yeasterday.
I'm not as wordy as CC :D
but I agree flavorful nice burn with a solid light grey ash.
I was smoking outside and it was a little windy. Didn't bother the cigar at all.
Real nice flavor start to finish. very smooth I smoked it to the nub, didn't want it to end
A great cigar :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Bill

Haven't had the chance to have a '26 yet :( . I have had some 64's and was thoroughly impressed by them :thumbs:

wam79 said:
I was smoking outside and it was a little windy. Didn't bother the cigar at all.
Real nice flavor start to finish. very smooth I smoked it to the nub, didn't want it to end

Bill
LMAO "not as wordy" you were much more long winded that I was Bill :D

You used 47 words and I only used 27:p :D :sign:

I had my first of these last week and I gotta say it did stand up to all of the hoopla that I have heard about them :thumbs:

What a great smoke :p

I am now looking for a whole box of the dang things in any size I can find for a resonable price.

racing_fan said:
I had my first of these last week and I gotta say it did stand up to all of the hoopla that I have heard about them :thumbs:

I am now looking for a whole box of the dang things in any size I can find for a resonable price.
Reasonable for these is around $500.00, low $400.00 if you're lucky (or moki points ya in the right direction ;) )

I like to pick these up in small quantities when I can and I'm lucky if I smoke six of them (any PAM including 1926 $ 1964) a year.

These are great cigars. I think the #2 holds its flavor to an even greater degree but the #9 is awesome.

coventrycat86 said:
wam79 said:

Bill

My version of sarcasm :sign: :D

Bill

racing_fan said:

I'll see what I might can find ;)

cvmfour said:
racing_fan said:

I'll see what I might can find ;)
I got you hooked up bro! PM sent :thumbs: :D

That would be really cool if you could find some.

I have found several online listings but none in stock :(

I found one online supplier with very resonable prices but I have not called them yet to see if they have any in stock.

crap crap crap... I have to revise my opinion. These cigars SUCK -- but if you want to send them to me, I'll grudgingly dispose of them in a safe and efficient manner.

Moki, I would give that reply about an 8.0 on the mooch scale ;)

I still think my forensic lab story was a pretty good attempt last time :sign:

wam79 said:
coventrycat86 said:
wam79 said:
I'm not as wordy as CC  :D
A great cigar  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Bill

My version of sarcasm :sign: :D

Bill
You're a mean, mean CPer and I hate you :angry:

:D :D :D :sign:

Marito said:
These are great cigars. I think the #2 holds its flavor to an even greater degree but the #9 is awesome.
Thanks marito. I was always a big fan of the #1's but now I think I like the #9's better because as you said, they hold their flavor better as compared to the #1's.

Looks like I gotta try the #2 next ;) :thumbs: