• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PAM 64 v. 26

fca_blake70

I've had plenty of each of the 26 and 64 Padrons and enjoy both. I'm anxious to see other more experience BOTL's view on which series is the better stick. Me personally, I think the 64 has a better profile and I enjoy the spice it offers. Thoughts?

I like anything padron, they are all tasty. That said my go to stick is the 1964 torpedo, that stick has never let me down and always tastes great.

Although I love both of them, I prefer the 26. :love:

I have two torpedos that I've aged for the last 8 months, but haven't had one yet. Looking forward to it!

If I had to choose between a free box of 64 Imperials, and 26 #9

I'd shoot myself :sign:

edit for spelling

I will say that the 26#9 was rated a 97 by cA and I agree with that, but the #2 was probably one of the most flawlessly wrapped cigars I've ever seen.

My wallet likes 64's and my palette likes 26's either with a maduro wrapper. I absolutely loved the 80th Anniversary. The Reserve Familia 44 is truly one to die for. I smoked one and I am aging 2.

I think the PAN '64 is more complex . . . but the '26 is more delicious.

How's that for fence straddling? LOL!

~Boar

Love the PAN 64s. Have limited experience with the 26s but of the 2 I smoked, one was ok and the other was an out-of-body experience. Given the opportunity, I won't be knocking back either one of them.

They are both outstanding, but I prefer the PAMs. They just hit me in the right spot.

I'm starting to prefer the Nats over the Maddies of both Series. I never in the world thought that I would say that. Just goes to show.....

'26 vs PAM ==> gotta go with the '26. But the PAN's have the best all-around tobacco flavor I think I've ever had in a cigar. All Padron natties for that matter.

Derek

May be a minority opinion, but I prefer the 64s in maduro and the 26s in natural. The 64s are more chocolatey (to me) and the 26s in natty wrapper really capture that smooth, nuttiness. Still, I'll never turn down either in either wrapper. I'm no fool. :)

So far I have only had a PAM 64 but I loved it. I have another that I am going to sit for a bit. I also bought a 80th and 40th in Maduro that I am going to give a try some time next summer when they have about a year on them. I am dying to try a 26 I guess I should go to my B&M soon and pick one up.

May be a minority opinion, but I prefer the 64s in maduro and the 26s in natural. The 64s are more chocolatey (to me) and the 26s in natty wrapper really capture that smooth, nuttiness. Still, I'll never turn down either in either wrapper. I'm no fool. :)

I totally agree. The 64 mad's are fantastic all the way down to the tasty little principe. The 26's with the natural wrapper, especially the no 1 and the no 9 are incredible. I smoked my most recent 80th with a maduro wrapper and must say that i was very disappointed, not that it was bad, but there are PAM 64's that I like better, I also think the 40th is better than the 80th.