• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pappy Van Winkle 20yo Bourbon

My Pappy collection:

Pappybourbons2.jpg

The 15 yr old is great on the rocks and a bargain relatively speaking. The 20 yr old is great straight or on the rocks. The 23 is actually a little overpowering with regards to its alcohol taste.

Here's the label and Julian's signature on one of my 23 yr old bottles:

Pappy23label2.jpg

Pappy23signature2.jpg

The Eagle Rare 17 is just incredible! Have yet to try the PVW 20 - but it is definitley on my list!

If you haven't found it, I did a review of the ER17 here.

The Eagle Rare 17 is just incredible! Have yet to try the PVW 20 - but it is definitley on my list!

I refuse to crack the only bottle of Van Winkle I've ever seen personally without a good excuse. Right now, it's worth more to look at than it is to taste. :) I will be stacking up a Few things to go with it, but for now, Rye, Rye, Rye!

I have decided I likes rye. I suspected it. :blush:

It is a Lot cheaper'n good malts, and good cognac even.

Nice to finally like something that's not (yet) millionare juice. :whistling:

HELP! somebody please tell me what is going on with this bourbon. This is my favorite bourbon thus far and I can not find anymore, anywhere.

:cool:

How many do you want? $77.40 out the door here in PA +$10-12 bucks shipping, about $90 to you maybe a bit less.

HELP! somebody please tell me what is going on with this bourbon. This is my favorite bourbon thus far and I can not find anymore, anywhere.

It's readily available here as well NorCal. A bit more than up in PA though apparently...down here it goes for about $85 at my local shop. If you ever need it and Ray can't get it to you (which I cannot imagine would EVER be the case), let me know.