• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked!

cvmfour

PARIS HILTON PHONE HACKED; PRIVATE NUMBERS OF STARS FLOOD INTERNET; FBI INVESTIGATES
**Exclusive**
Sun Feb 20 2005 09:39:20 ET

Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The FBI has opened an investigation into the hack, a government source said.

The DRUDGE REPORT has confirmed the authenticity of many of the unlisted and super-secret numbers: Private phone numbers and email addresses of Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Ashlee Simpson, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova and many others!

One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

A website posted the digits over the weekend, with the message: "I'm Sorry Bitch GG FGT SLT BTCH! HACKED BY THE NIGGAS AT DFNCTSC"

Also splashed in the hack, Paris Hilton's private notes, listed by date.

From Hollywood to Vegas to New York -- and back, Paris Hilton's notes, road directions, hotel and airline preferences are exposed.

Anybody like Christina?

Aguilera, Christina 1-310-917-9191

Fred Durst?

Durst, Fred 1-310-948-0808

Eminem?

Eminem 1-917-776-7643

Anna K?

Kournikova, Anna 305-206-5883

And many others? :sign:

http://pad.au.com/~ms/book.html

cvmfour said:
PARIS HILTON PHONE HACKED; PRIVATE NUMBERS OF STARS FLOOD INTERNET; FBI INVESTIGATES
**Exclusive**
Sun Feb 20 2005 09:39:20 ET

Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned

http://pad.au.com/~ms/book.html
[snapback]167439[/snapback]​

Oh! So that's why my phone has been ringing off the wall. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry to say it guys, I think she's the hottest thing in the world! Love those pics! That poor girl doesn't get a break!

:D

KayakinBoy said:
Sorry to say it guys, I think she's the hottest thing in the world! Love those pics! That poor girl doesn't get a break!

[snapback]167665[/snapback]​

Both links are no longer any good :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

They were some good pics GP! :p

Paris was going 1 on 1 with another...ummm...chick shall we say :cool:

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING BACK THE PICS!

cvmfour said:
They were some good pics GP! :p

Paris was going 1 on 1 with another...ummm...chick shall we say :cool:
[snapback]167972[/snapback]​

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbs:

I need to have a smoke now :whistling:

KayakinBoy said:
Sorry to say it guys, I think she's the hottest thing in the world!  Love those pics!  That poor girl doesn't get a break!

[snapback]167665[/snapback]​
I'm really sorry you said it too!!!! :(

She is a skank and she gets everything she asks for!!! :angry2:

I could go the rest of my life with out seeing her nasty a$$ face again!!! :D

There is nothing HOT about this chick aside from her legs....NICE & LONG!!! :thumbs:

EDIT for spelling...don't need Mrs. Crabtree up my A$$ :p

:0
that's some scandalous sh!t!
...jessica simpson in the bathroom at the bar, "powdering her nose".
:laugh:

IMHO, this sucks for her.
I mean, she is a celebrity and all, and there are always people out there who want to get details and such, but...

She deserves some respect/privacy. I wouldn't want someone hacking onto my phone and displaying all my numbers and photos. Those are private things, not for all of my friends/strangers to see.

Plus, this sucks for those other dudes. B/c her phone was hacked, now a bunch of celebs have to go and get new phone numbers and all the work that goes along with that because of some idiot wanted to have a fun time.

Invading privacy rights ... nuff said. :angry2:

UPDATE:
Just found out last night that the hacker got Fred Durst's , of Limp Bizkit, phone too. It had a 3 minutes sex vid on it, had a link but its gone dead now.