• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Monte 4, Petite Edmundo and Tat black tubo are toast. I asked Brent to pull them and make them into modern art.

Also, Boar got 1 Khari got 3 again

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Phil.

Ok, my final puts and takes:

T: DPG Blue lancero P: Tat Red Tubo
T: RASS P: RyJ Corona
P: SLR A
P: Monte No.4
P: 858 Rosado

I should be able to get this out in the next day or two. I'll PM Robbmt to make sure he's ready. Thanks again for having me Phil.

Monte 4, Petite Edmundo and Tat black tubo are toast. I asked Brent to pull them and make them into modern art.
What happened?

My theory is:
When I opened the pass the humidity was 79%. Both of the Monte's had significant splits in the wrapper. The Petite Edmundo was split from foot to band. When I got the Tat Black Tubo out of the bag the cap wasn't screwed on. It was laying in the bottom of the bag. The covered foot was missing, and it had multiple splits in the wrapper foot. I replaced the Monte 4, but I don't have a Petite Edmundo or Tat Black tubo so I replaced them the best I could.

Guess I'll be smoking some Monte's this weekend. :laugh:

What happened?

My theory is:
When I opened the pass the humidity was 79%. Both of the Monte's had significant splits in the wrapper. The Petite Edmundo was split from foot to band. When I got the Tat Black Tubo out of the bag the cap wasn't screwed on. It was laying in the bottom of the bag. The covered foot was missing, and it had multiple splits in the wrapper foot. I replaced the Monte 4, but I don't have a Petite Edmundo or Tat Black tubo so I replaced them the best I could.

Yuck! When I opened the thing the humidity was around the same but tamed with some hours...I will check if I have another PE and would be happy to put in another. Let me know,

1. Fruitcakes
2. Twelve Volt man
3. Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw
4. creola
5. Anything, Anytime, Anywhere

1. Havana Daydreamin'
2. That's What Living Is to Me
3. Ace
4. Biloxi
5. You call it jogging

What happened?

My theory is:

That needs to be on me, then, the Tat Black---I had the caps on all of mine loosened in the humi, which I generally do with tubos, but thought I had tightened it back up. FWIW, none of the ones in my box have had a fully covered foot; the most any have had has been like a single flap of leaf over half the foot.

Regardless, I want to make this right---I've checked what I have left and one has a slightly cracked wrapper at the foot, the other a pretty good split going. No idea what's happening to them since it's not happening to anything else in my humi, but it was still my put. I'd like to send something either to catch up with the pass en route or directly to our host.

And to Brent as well, for covering my ass. :blush:

~Boar

2nd try of the day:

1. A Pirate Looks at Forty
2. Creola
3. Margaritaville
4. Banana Republic
5. Last Mango in Paris

~Boar

What happened?

My theory is:

That needs to be on me, then, the Tat Black---I had the caps on all of mine loosened in the humi, which I generally do with tubos, but thought I had tightened it back up. FWIW, none of the ones in my box have had a fully covered foot; the most any have had has been like a single flap of leaf over half the foot.

Regardless, I want to make this right---I've checked what I have left and one has a slightly cracked wrapper at the foot, the other a pretty good split going. No idea what's happening to them since it's not happening to anything else in my humi, but it was still my put. I'd like to send something either to catch up with the pass en route or directly to our host.

And to Brent as well, for covering my ass. :blush:

~Boar

It's unfortunate, but in passes sometimes shit happens. I've seen some pretty amazing, rare cigars suffer damage in passes. It's a risk you take when you start one.

Anyway, I've PM'd Robb and once he confirms his addy I'll get his on the road. I put the cigar bag in my cooler for tonight, and I'm going to let the box air out to see if the humidity will come down a little.

Brent is right, it is part of the deal. In the lesson passes it has often been irreplaceable cigars, thankfully here it wasn't that bad. I wonder if maybe the hygro is off. Either way we would think the beads would do their thing. Definitely let it air out for a bit and see what happens, thanks for putting in the work Brent.

1. Fruitcakes
2. Twelve Volt man
3. Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw
4. creola
5. Anything, Anytime, Anywhere

1. Havana Daydreamin'
2. That's What Living Is to Me
3. Ace
4. Biloxi
5. You call it jogging

1. A Pirate Looks at Forty
2. Creola
3. Margaritaville
4. Banana Republic
5. Last Mango in Paris

Brent is right, it is part of the deal. In the lesson passes it has often been irreplaceable cigars, thankfully here it wasn't that bad. I wonder if maybe the hygro is off. Either way we would think the beads would do their thing. Definitely let it air out for a bit and see what happens, thanks for putting in the work Brent.

It's been rainy and humid here today and I don't know how long the box sat outside before I got home. Also the hygro was sitting directly on top of the beads, so that could have contributed. When I box this up I'll put the hygro opposite the beads in the box to see how it looks when it gets to Robb.

Sorry to hear about the damaged smokes. I don't remember what the humidity was when it passed through here - must not have been off that much.

I have no guesses for the songs... :)

-John

*yawn*

Is it really morning again? :laugh:

Today's first batch of guesses:

1. A Thousand Steps to Nowhere
2. Christmas in the Caribbean
3. Desdemona's Building a Rocket Ship
4. Gulf Coast Highway
5. People Call Me Jesus

~Boar

Dreamsicle
The Weather is Here, Wish you Were beautiful
Lighthouse
Mexico
Its Midnight and I'm Not Famous yet

It's been rainy and humid here today and I don't know how long the box sat outside before I got home. Also the hygro was sitting directly on top of the beads, so that could have contributed. When I box this up I'll put the hygro opposite the beads in the box to see how it looks when it gets to Robb.

I don't have a Petit Edmundo but I have a bunch of Black Tubos. Someone let me know where to send 1 and I'll get it back in the pass.

Not necessary, you guys just need to sit back and enjoy yourselves. I am not stressing about a few casualties along the way. If the super corona gets destroyed I will cry though, fyi.

Not necessary, you guys just need to sit back and enjoy yourselves. I am not stressing about a few casualties along the way. If the super corona gets destroyed I will cry though, fyi.
If I could have figured out a put for it, it would have already died in a fire.

This went out UPS this monring. Robb, should be yours no later than Saturday. Tracking # 1ZR3994A0384792930

biloxi
meli kalikimaka
Fins
Time Loves a Hero
One Particular Harbor

Guess 1 baby! This is it

1. You call it jogging
2. Tampico Trauma
3. All the ways I want you
4. Fins
5. Boat Drinks

Last guess of the day . . . ;)