• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Yeah I know the themes of a parrothead event, just not sure how to incorporate them into the pass! There will definitely be parrothead contests and I encourage boobs.

A couple of guys haven't sent me their addy's yet but I know where they are so I am going to get this thing to the first player tonight (E, who is local). The pass order will be up tonight and this thing will be rolling!

So there is a pass order, I thought we were randomly sending this around. :D

WTF does E get to go first? I knew there would be BS in this but I didn't think it would start so soon. Yeah, let's give the pepper killer first choice at all these great cigars. Pfft.

Thanks again for putting this together insight...looking forward to completing my first pass.

I've got it now, I'll do puts and takes later tonight then confirm step13s address and get it shipped out to him by Monday at the latest, assuming he isn't on the road. :thumbs:

#
Parrots, also known as psittacines (pronounced /ˈsɪtəsaɪnz/), are birds of the roughly 372 species in 86 genera that make up the order Psittaciformes, ...
Evolution and systematics - Distribution - Morphology - Behaviour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrot - Cached - Similar -
#
(Parrots) The Pet Bird Page (Parrots)
A resource of information on everything from budgies to cockatoos with a strong focus on parrots.
Cockatiel Page - Peach Face Lovebird - Budgerigar (Parakeet) Page
www.petbirdpage.com/ - Cached - Similar -
#
Parrots, Parrot Pictures, Parrot Facts - National Geographic
Learn all you wanted to know about parrots with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.

budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies
budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies
budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies

#
Parrots, also known as psittacines (pronounced /ˈsɪtəsaɪnz/), are birds of the roughly 372 species in 86 genera that make up the order Psittaciformes, ...
Evolution and systematics - Distribution - Morphology - Behaviour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrot - Cached - Similar -
#
(Parrots) The Pet Bird Page (Parrots)
A resource of information on everything from budgies to cockatoos with a strong focus on parrots.
Cockatiel Page - Peach Face Lovebird - Budgerigar (Parakeet) Page
www.petbirdpage.com/ - Cached - Similar -
#
Parrots, Parrot Pictures, Parrot Facts - National Geographic
Learn all you wanted to know about parrots with pictures, videos, photos, facts, and news from National Geographic.

budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies
budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies budgies

Nice PUT's!! :thumbs:

Take: Evil Spirits
Put: Voodoo curse

Let me know if this works and I'll get the pass out asap! Thanks!

Yeah I know the themes of a parrothead event, just not sure how to incorporate them into the pass! There will definitely be parrothead contests and I encourage boobs.

That's obvious from the participant list :whistling:

For personal reasons DocWylie has to drop from the pass. It will only affect the pass order slightly.

Ok, here are my revised puts and takes:

Take: #13 Davidoff 2003 PE Put: #31 Hemmingway Classic Sun Grown 2004
Take: #9 Tatuaje Reserva J21 Put: #30 Tatuaje Frank (from box #158)
Take: #4 LFD Chisel Put: #32 Opus Perfexion X 2009

If these are ok the pass will go out tomorrow, thanks Phil!

Edit to add: Shipping address confirmed for Jim and DC# sent to him. :D

DSC_0690_.jpg

JIM...that Cigar in there with the green band that has some letters on there spelling a strange word that starts with T....not a great cigar :sign: Skip that one

Wishful thinking :blush: