• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Looks all good Leo, thanks for playing!

I am going to post the first contest of the pass this week, as soon as I get uncrazy.

Thanks Phil. I should be able to get it out today/tomorrow (monday). You ready Not A Nice Person?

Well, I didn't get any response to THESE proposed p/t's:

Put: Stepped On Pop Top Take: Blown Out Flip Flop

Put:THIS Take: THAT

Put: The Other Take: Some Damn Parrot

So I guess I better try again! :sign:

take: Anejo 55 put: Tat Black tubo

take: LFD Airbender put: Padilla Miami torp

And two I'd like some feedback on:

take: Opus X robusto put: Tatuaje Cojonu 2009---prices looked like a match, but I wasn't sure rarity was a make. I could do an ESG 'busto for the Opus #2 if people preferred. It's somewhat of an overput, but it'd be for the right reasons! :laugh:

take: RASS '09 put: Johnny-O salamone '09---I could only find the Johnny-O priced by mixed samplers, where it seemed in the ballpark. If I'm way low or way high let me know.

~Boar

Here's a link to Johnny-O! pricings

Thus making that Salomone about double of what that RASS is

You must have a good source---I only make it about a third higher. Still, point well taken, that's a bit of an egregious overput. Maybe the Boli GM instead? That looks about bang on from here.

~Boar

Keeping it simple since I need to head home from work.

in grown up passes we don't care about a dollar

You must have a good source---I only make it about a third higher. Still, point well taken, that's a bit of an egregious overput. Maybe the Boli GM instead? That looks about bang on from here.

~Boar

I'm good with the Johnny-O put as long as it makes it to me. :D

FWIW the newbie passes are designed to teach you to understand evaluating the value/rarity of cigars. Passes a step up from that generally have more flexibility, overputting should never expected but you are not going to get chastised for it either, and coming up short a buck or little rarity on a relatively attainable stick won't get you in trouble. I am not at all interested in doing side by side price comparisons of every single stick, people need to do their research and make decisions. Sometimes you make stupid decisions and people tell you so but that is part of learning how these things work.

FWIW the newbie passes are designed to teach you to understand evaluating the value/rarity of cigars. Passes a step up from that generally have more flexibility, overputting should never expected but you are not going to get chastised for it either, and coming up short a buck or little rarity on a relatively attainable stick won't get you in trouble. I am not at all interested in doing side by side price comparisons of every single stick, people need to do their research and make decisions. Sometimes you make stupid decisions and people tell you so but that is part of learning how these things work.

1374925009_l.jpg
[

sign.gif

Cool! :thumbs:

I'm a teacher, so when I have a question, I ask, lol. After all, it's what I tell the pinheads and buttweasels, I mean lil' angels, is the right thing to do! :laugh:

~Boar

Here is the DC# 0309 1830 0001 6459 6782

Thanks again for letting me play!