• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Contest later tonight, I have to be home to 'set it up'

FIRST CONTEST (Open to all!)

Playlist madness! For the first contest we are going to play a guessing game. I am going to set my JB playlist to random and write down the first 5 songs in order it comes up with. The goal of the contest is to guess the songs played IN THE ORDER PLAYED. After a guess is made I will let you know how many are right and how many are in the right order. In determining the order I will be looking at if you put the song in the right spot individually. E.g., if Changes in Latitudes is the 5th song and you guess it in the fifth spot but everything else is wrong, you will have 1 right for the songs and 1 right for the order. People can get two guesses a day until someone gets it right. The five songs will not include duplicates, although there is ~500 songs on this playlist....

Please place your guesses in the order you think the songs are playing. The prize will be a very nice fiver, I promise.

Sample entry:
1. Margaritaville
2. Beachhouse on the moon
3. Son of a Sailor
4. The Asshole Song
5. Piece of Work

CONTEST STARTS AT 9 PM PAC TONIGHT AND GOES UNTIL SOMEONE GUESSES RIGHT.

Playlist madness! For the first contest we are going to play a guessing game. I am going to set my JB playlist to random and write down the first 5 songs in order it comes up with. The goal of the contest is to guess the songs played IN THE ORDER PLAYED. After a guess is made I will let you know how many are right and how many are in the right order. In determining the order I will be looking at if you put the song in the right spot individually. E.g., if Changes in Latitudes is the 5th song and you guess it in the fifth spot but everything else is wrong, you will have 1 right for the songs and 1 right for the order. People can get two guesses a day until someone gets it right. The five songs will not include duplicates, although there is ~500 songs on this playlist....

Please place your guesses in the order you think the songs are playing. The prize will be a very nice fiver, I promise.

Sample entry:
1. Margaritaville
3. Son of a Sailor
4. The Asshole Song
5. Piece of Work

Thanks!

Sample entry:
1. Margaritaville
3. Son of a Sailor
4. The Asshole Song
5. Piece of Work

1. Volcano
2. Changes in latitudes changes in attitudes
3. Margaritaville
4. Mexico
5. Tin cup chalice

This one is going to be hard...thanks for the contest!

Hhhhhh . . . 5 in correct order, out of 500 unknown possibilities . . . why not, I play the lotto every week. :laugh:

1. A Pirate Looks at 40.
2. I Can't be Your Hero Today.
3. Livingston Saturday Night
4. There's Nothing Soft About Hard Times.
5. Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw?

~Boar

Ridiculous but awesome contest

1. Cheeseburger in Paradise
2. Volcano
3. Jamaica Mistaica
4. Blue Heaven Redezvous
5. Mele Kalikimaka

1. Margaritaville
3. Son of a Sailor
4. The Asshole Song
5. Piece of Work

1. Please Take Your Drunken 15 year old girlfriend Home
2. A Lot To Drink About
3. Why Don’t We Get Drunk
4. Havana Daydreamin’
5. Surfing In A Hurricane

Three donuts. I think this is gonna be a tough one but I will make it worth while

1. It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

2. Brown Eyed Girl

3. Fisherman’s Song

4. Glory Days

5, Lighthouse

He Went To Paris
I Have Found Me A Home
My Lovely Lady
Peanut Butter Conspiracy
Railroad Lady

epic-fail-failboat.jpg

1. "Brown Eyed Girl
2. Southern Cross
3. Autour du Rocher
4. Desperation Samba
5. One Particular Harbour

1. Fins
2. Death Of An Unpopular Poet
3. Life Is Just A Tire Swing
4. Oysters And Pearls
5. Incommunicado

1. Ballad Of Spider John
2. Run Rudolph Run
3. The Captain And The Kid
4. Vampires, Mummies, And The Holy Ghost
5. Remittance Man

I got this off of NASTY’S play list so you might have the same :laugh: :cool:
1-I’m coming out
2-YMCA
3-Macho Man
4-It’s raining men
5-I will survive

1. Bank of bad habits
2. Cuban crime of passion
3. Floridays
4. Railroad lady
5. You call it jogging (I call it running around)

Alright

1) I wish Lunch Could last forever
2) Cuban crime of passion
3) the hotel room
4) life is just a tire swing
5) we are the people our parents warned us about

Thanks Phil!