• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas 150 Signature Series Cigars

Can anyone comment if they are worth 40 bucks a stick. Just curious.

Thanks,

Kro77

I had a double corona that was gifted from a member, and I think it was this cigar. Even though the stick had some wrapper damage on my part, it was awesome! I would throw away 20 or so. Great stick, atleast I think that's the cigar.

It says "Partagas 150" on it right?

Partagas 150 is a stupendous smoke! regardless of size or ring gauge, its a smooth smoke that tastes of smooth creamy vanilla, hints of cocoa. Whether its worth $40 a stick or not depends on how available they are and, ultimately, how much you feel they are worth.

I was able to purchase them from an Indian reservation for $28 for the AA size (though they sold out within weeks!). They certainly are hard to find, and a batch of 65 is a nice discovery!

For what its worth,
Darren

I have a couple of the smaller ones left from 95. I enjoyed them when I bought them but to me they seemed to loose some of the great flavor over the years.

The wrapper would be about 28 years old now. Might have something to do with the change in flavor. Aged cigars seem to have a peak in flavor. Once they get over that age the flavors start to flatten out.

Please, Just my .02 Try one yourself and form your own opinion. ;)