• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Aristocrats

MOTO69JOE

I was picking up a few cigars earlier today and thought I would give the Partaga a shot. I picked up an Aristocrat for a very low price when compared to other Cubans. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor this cigar had. Could this be the best bargain Cuban out?

I was picking up a few cigars earlier today and thought I would give the Partaga a shot. I picked up an Aristocrat for a very low price when compared to other Cubans. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor this cigar had. Could this be the best bargain Cuban out?
They are very good, especially for the price.
If you have the chance to age them for a couple of years, they get even better.

It all depends on how much you pay for them and what you're in the mood to smoke. I think all of the MM offer great value. A couple of years ago I made the point of heavily stocking up on MM. A lot of what I could get my hands on had 5+ years without any premium in cost. There are still some bargains out there.

My favorite bang for the buck Cubans are the Upmann Corona Major A/T and the Partagas Corona Senior A/T. Both are hand made and can be bought for a little more than 4 bucks a stick.

Partagas has other low-priced front marks.

Super Partagas and Mille Fleur are two of my favorites. They all vary a bit in flavor and strength.

The Patragas Aristocrates is definately the best little smoke along with Punch petit corona.

I've really enjoyed the Partagas PCs that I've had. They are a very flavorful smoke for not a whole lot of money.

I've had awful luck with machine-made and hand-finished Partagas vitolas. I seem to have bad luck with Partagas in general, for some reason. :( But when I do get a good Partie, it's worth it! :D

My favorite bargain Cuban would have to be Quintero Brevas! :thumbs:

Partagas Petite Coronas are awesome cigars. I'm still working on a cab from 1998, and I have a cab of 01's waiting in the wings.

Years ago( around 1998 ) we were getting hand made versions of the Quintero Brevas out of Switzerland. Those were some great cigars. They had huge nose and although one dimensional, that one dimension was some great Cuban flavor. For a long time they were my go to golf course cigar.

I plan on getting a few boxes of these as well as the quintero londres, I thought I would give these a shot and I wasn't expecting much as they were even cheaper than the partagas and wow was I surprised. I'll be getting a box or two of these as well to age.