• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Corona

waliguy

Selection for tonight is a Partagas Corona (SUA ABR02 SLB).

Wrapper is light brown, with slight veins. Nice cap, excellent construction, albiet this cigar feels tighter in places, so the draw is moderate. Medium grey ash.

Still produces nice volumes of smoke, and no correction needed on the burn. I am enjoying this cigar to the point I find myself wanting to smoke it faster than I should for this particular ring gauge, and need to slow down to appreciate all the nuances of a slowly smoked corona.

Medium bodied, with some spice and woody undertones as expected. Flavor broadens a bit at the end...nice!

These should age well, but now has classic habano taste that made my night.

Great review Waliguy! :thumbs:

I really dig the Party Corona. It's a great mid-day smoke.

Your post reminds me that I should pick up a box or two...

spelling edited

Nice review. Those are some tasty little smokes for sure! :D

Definitely one of Cuba's finest coronas. I only buy the 50 cabs and always have a few in stock. I am currently smoking a 99 cab that is fantastic. I still have an untouched cab of 98's that I will eventually get to. These are one of my go to smokes for years now.

Have a cab of the same box code and one from 98. Both smoke extremely well. Thus far, my favorite corona.

Do the cabinets smoke better? I know they age better, but do they taste better?