• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas shorts

Lowrider

I have been away for several months but I just smoked an amazing cigar,Partagas Short BUL ABR 11 .I broke a cardinal rule and smoked one fresh off the doorstep and all I can say is what an amazing smoke....Where has this been, so much flavor packed in such a small package ,all I can say isWOW!!!! I may have found a new favorite smoke .I cant imagine what they will be with some age.....

humm, I smoked one ROTT and didn't like it one bit. I do enjoy them with > 1.5 years box age though.

I've had good and bad Shorts, but when they're on, they're ON!

I have found Boli PCs or Corona Juniors to be much more consistent. Give one of those a try :)

Shorts are #2 on my list of favorites, right after the Bolivar PC. So delicious, and always satisfying.

I've never had much luck with them right out of the box, but aged they are great little smokes.

I was gifted one that had around 2 years on it, it was delicious. Been meaning to pick up a cab. :thumbs:

If you like the shorts you should try the new H. Upmann Half Corona, these are amazing.

Even shorter than the Shorts but a real little taste bomb