• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Passes questions from a newbie

MidGe

I hope I am posting this in the right forum.

I am really interested in the passes concept. Now, I live in Australia, and I am not sure if the participation in US based passes is worthwhile. The reasons are customs and postage cost and delivery time.

If anyone in Australia is interested please PM me. If anyone in the US is interested in what may not be readily available, PM me and lets discuss how to.

If this post is naive (I can't work it out, sorry), ignore it.

Enjoy your smokes dudes and may you have many more good ones.

Actually, this needed to go in the "Passes" forum, but I'll answer anyway. Whether or not you can participate in the pass from outside the U.S. is up to the individual pass host. I was involved in a pass that left the country once before, and when it came back, "certain" cigars had been confiscated. PM the host of an upcoming pass and see what he says. However, you probably need to stick around for a while and post more before you get in ANY pass.

Eric :thumbs:

Thanks Eshaw99,

I realised that this was the wrong forum to post (too late unfortunately). Just allow a newbie a mistake or two. I am dealing with this matter in a different and hopefully appropriate way.

Thanks again for bothering to reply to what was OBVIOUSLY a post to the wrong forum :)

No need to any more replies here, thanks guys,

Michel