• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Patriots 2008

Cory,

You are way out of line coming on to this board and attacking established members who you know nothing about.

Do yourself and the board a favor. Pull your head out of your arse, read more, learn what this community is about and stop acting like a child. You might find you will enjoy this community with all the friendships and benefis it has to offer, as it is in fact that, and not a forum board as you are accustomed to.

Awww cute. Didn't know the forum whores and trolls were on this site. I just got e-broked down and replied about my grammar! OH NOEZ!111 KEKEK.

Fact is, nothing you said make sense. Just disagreeing with what someone says and posting witty comments to make it seem like I'm wrong doesn't make you right.

And (yes I start sentences with and), my Patriots will dominate your team all day every day. ^^

What in the hell are you even talking about?

Not much of what you've said makes sense except that you like the Patriots and you think they'll be good this season.

The NFL does NOT fix games. The Patriots did NOT get screwed. Your assertions to the contrary are not based in fact by any means.

Stop crying about LAST YEAR and look forward to the next. Jeebus, you sound like a 10 year old whining about the refs and the league...

While I think souldog's response was a bit petty, we do try to use proper grammar and punctuation here at Cigar Pass; it makes things easier to read.

The grammar in the sentence you quoted was deliberate. Was aimed at the kid who thinks hes 1337. What I was talking about is forum trolls (google it). People who's entire life is on the internet and forums. On other forums I use, there are people averaging 120 posts a DAY, and spend 18+ hours every DAY on the website. And they think this makes them superior to others.

I didn't bring up the issue of last year, so your pointing the finger at the wrong person.
I don't have to google "trolls". You're showing us a prime example.

Post #5 in this thread (a post that you made) was the first to bring up the bad calls and the league fixing games so I think my finger is in the right hole with that one.

Cory, you should take a closer look at a community before you go running your mouth. The only troll here is you. Buh-bye dickweed.

Your an asshole. Get a life. Your all pricks.

This thread was about how I think the Patriots got dealt a weak schedule and they have a good chance of going undefeated. No one has posted a reply that was courteous and related to the topic. Dealt with nothing but arrogant ignorant douche bags who think their seniority over me on this site makes their opinions right and mine wrong.

As soon as one of your buddies gets mad at what I said about my team and starts flaming me, then you all hop on his dick and help him so he doesn't get embarrassed. Kind of hard to win an argument when you got 10 kids who are friends arguing against you agree with everything each other says sucking each others dicks. Seriously. Grow up.

Cory, you should take a closer look at a community before you go running your mouth. The only troll here is you. Buh-bye dickweed.

This thread was about how I think the Patriots got dealt a weak schedule and they have a good chance of going undefeated. No one has posted a reply that was courteous and related to the topic. Dealt with nothing but arrogant ignorant douche bags who think their seniority over me on this site makes their opinions right and mine wrong.

As soon as one of your buddies gets mad at what I said about my team and starts flaming me, then you all hop on his dick and help him so he doesn't get embarrassed. Kind of hard to win an argument when you got 10 kids who are friends arguing against you agree with everything each other says sucking each others dicks. Seriously. Grow up.
By all means, don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you...

Cory,

You are way out of line coming on to this board and attacking established members who you know noting about. about whom you know nothing.

Do yourself and the board a favor. Pull your head out of your arse, read more, learn what this community is about and stop acting like a child. You might find you will enjoy this community with all the friendships and benefis it has to offer, as it is in fact that, and not a forum board as you are accustomed to.

See, everyone gets corrected around here.

Cory,

You are way out of line coming on to this board and attacking established members who you know noting about.

Fuck yourself faggot. They attacked me first. Learn to read. I NEVER ONCE SAID ANYTHING TARGETING ANOTHER PERSON TO FLAME THEM AND PROVOKE AN ARGUEMENT.

By all means, don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you...

If you care to debate anything 1 on 1 with me old timer please, let me know. This whole 10 on 1 thing ain't going. Hope it makes you feel tough.

No one has posted a reply that was courteous and related to the topic.

I thought that my post about the Cowboys being a better team than the Saints was on topic. ???

Come Cory, can't we all just get along?

Tim

edit...ahhhh grammer nazis

ROFL are you serious? You haven't even been here a week and you flame everyone who tries to help or correct you. Grow up and learn to communicate as an adult without having to use profanity to defend yourself or attack other people. If you can't take the advice from the members here who have offered it to you than this is the wrong board for you.

Cory,

You are way out of line coming on to this board and attacking established members who you know noting about. about whom you know nothing.

See, everyone gets corrected around here.

ROFL thanks Sean..

I thought that my post about the Cowboys being a better team than the Saints was on topic. ???

Tim

I never targeted anyone to flame them before they targeted me. 10+ people all quoted me with intentions to start an argument. You were one of the few who didn't. I apologize for saying that NO ONE was polite.

I just can't stand these assholes who think they are king shit because they have been using these forums longer than me. I have my own opinions and I'm allowed to share them. I treat others the way you treat me.

Back to original point of the Pats going 19-0.

I did comment that there are to many variables to make that stick.

True, your team is very talented. Although if you think they'll go 19-0 you might want to reserve a place in Jim Jones Kool-Aid line.

Tim

I never targeted anyone to flame them before they targeted me. 10+ people all quoted me with intentions to start an argument. You were one of the few who didn't. I apologize for saying that NO ONE was polite.

I just can't stand these assholes who think they are king shit because they have been using these forums longer than me. I have my own opinions and I'm allowed to share them. I treat others the way you treat me.

When 10+ people start thinking you're a dick with ears, you might try a little introspective (that means examine yourself) and try to figure out what you said wrong. Better yet, move on.

(your move, B)

ROFL are you serious? You haven't even been here a week and you flame everyone who tries to help or correct you. Grow up and learn to communicate as an adult without having to use profanity to defend yourself or attach other people. If you can't take the advice from the members here who have offered it to you than this is the wrong board for you.

:p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I :love: you Josh... :sign:

In all fairness Cory, a post that proclaims a perfect season for the Patriots in the middle of July, deserves to be met with ridicule.

Now, do we have a bet?

Tim

When 10+ people start thinking you're a dick with ears, you might try a little introspective (that means examine yourself) and try to figure out what you said wrong. Better yet, move on.

Come to my house, I'll invite 10 friends over. We can have a debate.

Now apply everything you just said to yourself. "If 10 friends agree with eachvother then you must be wrong!).

Fail

In all fairness Cory, a post that proclaims a perfect season for the Patriots in the middle of July, deserves to be met with ridicule.

Now, do we have a bet?

Which game would you like to bet on?

And how is my proclamation sooooo outrageous? Let me know who on that schedule can man handle the Patriots. No one can.