• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PDR 1878 EVENT ! @ Atlantic Cigar - NY - Friday May 21

rahbass

Well the PDR 1878 tour continues, next stop Atlantic Cigar Co..

Come down and try the NEW PDR DBL MAGNUMS and PDR 1878 Capa Madura!!!
And come and hang with me Abraham Flores from Pinar Del Rio Cigar!!

I will see you all there..

Date: Friday May 21st
Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Street: 116 South Central Avenue
City/Town: Elmsford, NY

4296_100475656629759_100000019747105_10246_5777287_n.jpg

PDR_BANNER_468_60.gif

I'd love to come down and hang out Abe but with Graduation the next morning here at West Point, we have to be on lcation at 0500(5am). Have a great time and I'll see you soon...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Wish I could make it too, Abe....but I've got something going on here that day.

Hey this is Garland from Atlantic..

We can't wait to have you Abe! Just to clear up Abe's post a little bit the event is actually at Smoking Cigars in Elmsford.

Wouldn't want to have anyone drive all the way out to Atlantic in PA and miss the event! :whistling:

Thanks!

Realy, i thoght the name of the Store was Atlantic Cigar Also... lol

Hey this is Garland from Atlantic..

We can't wait to have you Abe! Just to clear up Abe's post a little bit the event is actually at Smoking Cigars in Elmsford.

Wouldn't want to have anyone drive all the way out to Atlantic in PA and miss the event! :whistling:

Thanks!

Its all good my friend ,, are you coming down to Famous to help me out...

I'd love to come down and hang out Abe but with Graduation the next morning here at West Point, we have to be on lcation at 0500(5am). Have a great time and I'll see you soon...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll let you know asap. As we talked last week, the wife has an early afternoon flight and I'm tryin' to make arangements to get her transportation to the airport. Once that's done, I'm in. Lodging is no problem as I have a few friends going to the event and I can stay with them. Talk with you soon...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

COOL!!!

PDR_BANNER_468_60.gif

I'll let you know asap. As we talked last week, the wife has an early afternoon flight and I'm tryin' to make arangements to get her transportation to the airport. Once that's done, I'm in. Lodging is no problem as I have a few friends going to the event and I can stay with them. Talk with you soon...... :) :thumbs: :cool: