• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peer pressure needed

I'll listen to your opinion if you send me a cigar.

What kind of BS is this!?!?!?

Somebody lays down a line of fantasy shit. Somebody else says I'll consider it if you send me a primo.

Give me a break!! :angry:

I can't tell if that was said in jest or not. This guy hasn't been around long enough to make such attempts at "humor." If it wasn't said in jest, and that list that followed....that's just pure b.s.

FWIW noob, if a brother sends you a goddamn El Producto, or any other dog rocket, you ought to be grateful. It's the amazing spirit of giving, community and kinship exhibited amongst our brothers/sisters which makes this site so incredible. Not, "I like Tats, but don't send anything other than....," or that you prefer "VSGs from 2003," etc., etc. Very shitty. Again, if that was a goddamn joke, it was piss-poor. If it wasn't, then you seriously need to re-examine your presence here, as well as your manners, civility and maturity.

This is my little brother (as in biological, not of the leaf). It looks like Al and he were just shooting shit and he was clearly joking here.

He was being sarcastic. I know for a fact he won't listen to anyone - cigar or not :)

This wasn't so "clear" at all. To you, perhaps.

I'll listen to your opinion if you send me a cigar.

What kind of BS is this!?!?!?

Somebody lays down a line of fantasy shit. Somebody else says I'll consider it if you send me a primo.

Give me a break!! :angry:

I can't tell if that was said in jest or not. This guy hasn't been around long enough to make such attempts at "humor." If it wasn't said in jest, and that list that followed....that's just pure b.s.

FWIW noob, if a brother sends you a goddamn El Producto, or any other dog rocket, you ought to be grateful. It's the amazing spirit of giving, community and kinship exhibited amongst our brothers/sisters which makes this site so incredible. Not, "I like Tats, but don't send anything other than....," or that you prefer "VSGs from 2003," etc., etc. Very shitty. Again, if that was a goddamn joke, it was piss-poor. If it wasn't, then you seriously need to re-examine your presence here, as well as your manners, civility and maturity.

This is my little brother (as in biological, not of the leaf). It looks like Al and he were just shooting shit and he was clearly joking here.

He was being sarcastic. I know for a fact he won't listen to anyone - cigar or not :)

Very glad to have my suspicions that it was in jest confirmed.
So, dude....what's with your brother? I mean, if he doesn't like chicks, that's cool...not everyone does, to each his own, some of my best friends aren't into girls. But if he does...what's up?

I think these two are full fledged lesbians....I had my dad try to talk him into it, no luck. Then again, a cautionary tale...

Lesbians might not be that into men...