• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin blue label

AdriftPanda

I haven't had a Pepin in a long time. I was handed one at a herf over the weekend and wow I forgot how amazing these sticks really are...

photo17-1.jpg

I have to agree. I've only had 1, but it was pretty dang good. I have yet to have a bad DPG.

My next box will be Blue Torps....Solid, consistent smoke everytime.

DPG Blue Labels are a staple in my humidor (torpedo, robusto and toro). Great smoke for the money! :thumbs:

I have smoked hundreds of the Blue Label's. One of the best cigars on the market IMO. If you like the large ring gauge Blue's, try the small ring gauge Blue's...they are exceptional.

Jason

DPG Blues are great. I'm partial to the Invictos (robustos).

Invicto's hooked me!!! In the Jan. or Feb. of 2007, Famous had an amazing deal for the Blue's. 5 Invicto's for $20. I bought 20 5 packs. IMO, that crop was AMAZING!!!!!. Since then, the Blue's have been great, but nothing like the 2006 crop. If anybody knows where to find 2006 Blue's, please give me a shout.

Jason

Invictos and Generosos are well represented in my cabinet. I had a box of each and now it's down to less than half that. They are consistant, well made, great smokes.

Hmm....may have to give Israel a call sooner than later.....
laugh.gif

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

On the last third of a gifted lancero as I write this, one hell of a nice smoke. I thought to myself I need to get a box of these and while searching I find out it is a limited release. :( At any rate the I love the Invictos and still have a handful left.

On the last third of a gifted lancero as I write this, one hell of a nice smoke. I thought to myself I need to get a box of these and while searching I find out it is a limited release. :( At any rate the I love the Invictos and still have a handful left.

Tried to, but couldn't, send you a PM. I have some lanceros available.