• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PEPIN GENEROSOS !

Got a bundle.....of course :p. I was going to go for 2, but my goal has been to downsize....and these sales are not helping!!!!

Picked up a bundle as well but I gave up on down sizing a long time ago when I was out of control........ :D :thumbs: :p

Thanks for the heads up Al about the special!!!!

Sorry for posting the CI special in the lobby , thought I was posting in lounge for some reason :blush: . I was fortunate to get a couple hundred bucks for father's day so $$ couldn't have came at a better time being my new aristocrat mini is just seasoned but empty , will have pics up in humidor section once I start to fill her, I'm waiting on a couple boxes and a few samplers as we speak. :)

These CI specials are just too tempting. I can not resist pulling the trigger on this one myself. Getting a bundle of 20

So many DPG deals these days. It's hard to turn any of them down. I'm sure you know about the one on the auction site too, right? DPG CC Robusto for $35/10.

Dammitboy! Leaving for the NC mountains early Friday so I'll have to pass on that great offer.

Dan

I don't know if I ordered it five times or none. I never got a receipt or order confirmation. It just sent me back to the page that shows items in your shopping cart. Help anyone?

I don't know if I ordered it five times or none. I never got a receipt or order confirmation. It just sent me back to the page that shows items in your shopping cart. Help anyone?

That happened to me also. I resubmitted my order and it finally took me to an order confirmation. I also had a confirmation in my email. Make sure you are "checking out" and that the item is in you shopping cart...

Good Luck. Time is running out.

Worst case... you get 50 generosos for the price of 20... :whistling:

mac

This is one of my favorite daily smokes. That is a very good price and I made them pay :)

Thanks for posting it.

Just got an email from Tom this afternoon telling me they would let me order now since it would not go through the other day. Like the rest of you, I couldn't pass this up. Thanks CI for making it this an easy buy. Good guys.