• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Se Le Bijou Puff Edition

Ben, the only one who got a crappy deal on this was the other store that had these made. They are going to have a bear of a time trying to sell them at $172.50 when we are at call It's great to be in the business when you're in it because you love what you do and not just for the money!

Ben, the only one who got a crappy deal on this was the other store that had these made. They are going to have a bear of a time trying to sell them at $172.50 when we are at $120 :0 It's great to be in the business when you're in it because you love what you do and not just for the money!

I read this forum almost daily, but never post. This cuaght my attention though and felt a response was warranted. $120 is definitely a good deal on these. It is truly a fabulous stick. $172.50per box is still a better deal than the $190 per box I spent on my 2 boxes earlier this summer. Federal Cigar is my home B + M, and Rick, the owner, is a stand up guy, and a true BOTL. His business and locations are first rate with a very strong and loyal following. We all know that both Al and Rick are in this business to make a living, and pay their expences.... not to blow product out at fire sale prices. There is a fine line between honest competitive pricing and gouging. this makes me wonder what I paid this summer? I would speculate there is more behind this blow out sale than this community will ever know?

Ben, the only one who got a crappy deal on this was the other store that had these made. They are going to have a bear of a time trying to sell them at $172.50 when we are at $120 :0 It's great to be in the business when you're in it because you love what you do and not just for the money!

I read this forum almost daily, but never post. This cuaght my attention though and felt a response was warranted. $120 is definitely a good deal on these. It is truly a fabulous stick. $172.50per box is still a better deal than the $190 per box I spent on my 2 boxes earlier this summer. Federal Cigar is my home B + M, and Rick, the owner, is a stand up guy, and a true BOTL. His business and locations are first rate with a very strong and loyal following. We all know that both Al and Rick are in this business to make a living, and pay their expences.... not to blow product out at fire sale prices. There is a fine line between honest competitive pricing and gouging. this makes me wonder what I paid this summer? I would speculate there is more behind this blow out sale than this community will ever know?

Al is a respected member here. There is nothing more to this situation than what he described in his earlier posts. Watch it, and don't ever come around here with these 'speculations' of yours. They are way, way, way out of line.

Ditto.

My understanding from Al is this is an unforeseen circumstance and everything on his end is totally on the up-and-up. No reason to think otherwise.

This situation is between The Pepins, Al, & myself. Both Al and myself are known as stand up retails with a passion for the business. Arguing and levying threats over the Internet is silly. To my knowledge no one is trying to screw anyone here. This whole thing is unfortunate at best.

Rick Gadway
Federal Cigar

This situation is between The Pepins, Al, & myself. Both Al and myself are known as stand up retails with a passion for the business. Arguing and levying threats over the Internet is silly. To my knowledge no one is trying to screw anyone here. This whole thing is unfortunate at best.

Rick Gadway
Federal Cigar

Rick, I agree. This was never meant as an attack on Federal. There is a problem here that is bigger than either of us. Obviously I'm a little upset by what happened and Rick and I are working it out behind the scenes. As for Golfmonger, if at any time for any reason you are unhappy with a purchase you made with us. I will send you a call tag and give you a full refund no questions asked.
Since Rick has been a gentleman both behind the scenes and up front on this, I am going to pull this sale at the end of the day.
Al

There is a fine line between honest competitive pricing and gouging. this makes me wonder what I paid this summer? I would speculate there is more behind this blow out sale than this community will ever know?

I've got two boxes from the summer release. They were worth the money then and are an even better deal now.

I read this forum almost daily, but never post. This cuaght my attention though and felt a response was warranted. $120 is definitely a good deal on these. It is truly a fabulous stick. $172.50per box is still a better deal than the $190 per box I spent on my 2 boxes earlier this summer.Federal Cigar is my home B + M, and Rick, the owner, is a stand up guy, and a true BOTL. His business and locations are first rate with a very strong and loyal following. We all know that both Al and Rick are in this business to make a living, and pay their expences.... not to blow product out at fire sale prices. There is a fine line between honest competitive pricing and gouging. this makes me wonder what I paid this summer? I would speculate there is more behind this blow out sale than this community will ever know?

Great to see you're enjoying the perks of membership. So you just read for sales and retailer deals? And this got to you so much that you thought you would waste your very first post on here after 4yrs with this weak-ass troll attempt? Pathetic. You should explore more membership perks, I'm sure it's not too late to jump in on Secret Santa, there are a couple of contests going on right now, why not enter them? Heck, I bet Phil will let you in his pass. Live it up, you've earned it after 4yrs of membership!

GolfM...did you read what Al wrote?

It's not about Rick and Al, it's about moving on from stock Al has that was supposed to be specific for his shop.

This size and blend were to be for Al's shop. He's just moving on from what was to have been a limited item.

This is a specific issue with the manufacturer....and I feel they f'd Al and in turn US.
Now the stock I purchased is no longer limited.
This makes we wonder what the manufacturer is pulling!

As for gouging....do you know what the average retail markup is?

<Hey Rick! Glad to see you post here, albeit in a thread like this. Have a great Holiday and a fantastic New Year!>

Rick Gadway
Federal Cigar

Rick, I agree. This was never meant as an attack on Federal. There is a problem here that is bigger than either of us. Obviously I'm a little upset by what happened and Rick and I are working it out behind the scenes. As for Golfmonger, if at any time for any reason you are unhappy with a purchase you made with us. I will send you a call tag and give you a full refund no questions asked.
Since Rick has been a gentleman both behind the scenes and up front on this, I am going to pull this sale at the end of the day.
Al

Well played, guys. Nice to see gentlemen settle things as best for themselves, and the community at large. I've never ordered from Federal but it appears it's time..... :thumbs:

Another reason this is the best cigar community around - we have the best retailers. It's great to see gentlemen working things out like gentlemen, and not getting into a pissing match.

Al, got my boxes today, no big surprise there....among the very best service in the industry. Very much appreciated. Looked my cabinet over, and I'm officially a PuffStuff / LeBijou slut.... :laugh:

Now that I've got some, I won't hesitate to blaze up these lovely smokes. Like....take now, for instance....!!..... :p

Thanks again, my friend - B.B.S.

Smoked one this afternoon and it was as good as all the others. Thanks again Al.